TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Art Of The East, Carmen | Abandoned Class Room
Saryana Greenwood
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 02:09 PM
Saryana Greenwood
Ravenclaw
Single
Student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
12 YEARS OLD
Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello Hello. Hello. Hello.
No Special Ability
Sary

if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you
tagged
It had been a while since Saryana had trained. Of course, it was relative when one says a while, as a while for most people would mean a week, maybe even two. But for Saryana, it was three days. The only reason she hadn't was because she was too excited, after the night with Mari. Because of that, she fully forgot about her training until she accidentally squashed a fruit during breakfast this morning. Of course, she probably would have squashed it with or without training, but that simply reminded her that she had to control her strength better and that could only happen with practice. And a better grip over the next fruits she got, of course.

So, when all her classes finished for the day, she decided to go immediately. The only thing she needed was to inform her head teacher, who had already allowed her last year to use an abandoned classroom. The good thing was the small number of chairs and tables which could be moved to free her enough room. Sometimes, Saryana would think of trying to break the tables, as they were obviously too old to be in use, but in the end she decided against it. Her parents wouldn't be happy to have to pay for broken furniture, as they had enough work to deal with something as useless as that. And Saryana preferred not to be known as the girl who broke a table simply because she wanted to. People already remembered accidental breaks enough, as she remembered some Gryffindor named Mark who decided to sit on one table and broke it.

As soon as she got permission to use the room again, Saryana quickly made her way there, taking a jacket along with her. It often became cold in the Hogwarts rooms, especially in December. If she didn't become Minister then she would at least get her name in history with finally finding how to make technology and magic work together. Though Saryana really had no plans in doing anything that didn't involve the Ministry, not yet at least. Entering the room, she quickly began to move everything to the wall. After a year of practice, she had found out how best to maximise the space. Content with the way she put everything, she put her jacket on the table nearest to the door, not noticing as it fell, half of it have fallen in the corridor. Afterward, Saryana began to stretch before she began to kick and punch in the air. "Kiai! she yelled with every action.

PM
^
Carmen Gonzales
 Posted: Aug 3 2016, 02:12 PM
Carmen Gonzales
Ravenclaw
Single
Pureblood
13 YEARS OLD
I can't decide what's wrong, what's right, which way should I go?
N/A
No Special Ability
Krissu

Oh, oh, this is interesting

Carmen was feeling bored So she kept walking all around the castle today. She had decided to explore this place even more. She might be third year but she feels like first year here since she had just transferred from Durmstrang to here in Hogwarts. So far she loved this place. It was good place where to learn about magic for sure.

She kept walking and walking. Suddenly she heard some weird noises when she was near one empty classroom. She wondered what these weird noises even meant. So she opened the door slowly and looked into that classroom. She saw there on girl doing something. She couldn't tell what the heck she did there.

Carmen leaned over the door frame and looked at the other girl. Same time tried to figure what she did there. She found it all so odd for sure. There was like she did hit someone or so but she could have been wrong. She wasn't sure even if she should make sure to known the other person she was even here right now.

Oh, yeah!;

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Saryana Greenwood
 Posted: Sep 13 2016, 03:03 PM
Saryana Greenwood
Ravenclaw
Single
12 YEARS OLD
No Special Ability
Sary

if i'm a dangeradanger to myself
tagged
Saryana had been training for a while now. More or less, a good half an hour have passed in punches, kicks and what not. And though she was getting tired, sweaty and her feet began to hurt from the uncomfortable shoes, she felt free. There weren't much hints that could make her relax so effectively and quickly. One of those thing was training. Another was her books. And the third was Mari, her best friend. No matter what, if she had those three things, she knew she would be alright. She could deal with anything. And she would do anything so she couldn't lose either of them - she would constantly keep herself in shape, keep her eyes healthy and stay with Mari.

After a while, the pain from her shoes became too much a burden. They weren't comfortable. Too tight, too uncomfortable to use. However, the wooden ground wouldn't be very welcoming to her feet as a mat would. Back home, she would train bare foot and have no problem. But this was wood, it had splinters, it was hard, it wasn't nice to landings. Even the ground outside would be better. Sighing, she thought over what she could do. In the end, though, she decided to take off her shoes and stay with socks. They would get dirty, very dirty in fact, but that wasn't a big problem here. There were house elves and they would have no problem in cleaning them - it was really just some dust. Deciding it best to take off her shoes, she finished her series of fighting before kneeling to take them off. Next time, she'll dig out her trainers.

Just then did she notice the girl standing at the door. Or really, a figure that had long hair. Saryana looked up to see who it was and frowned a bit when she recognised who it was. What was Purple Hair doing here? By now, Saryana had forgotten her name, though she considered Purple Hair as a good enough of a replacement, so she went with that. Of course, she would actually tell it to her, but her mind was her mind, so whatever. Not dealing with taking of her shoes now that someone was watching, she stood up and stared at the girl, not very sure what to say. The stare wasn't cold, neither warm - it was a neutral, a bit surprised one. After a while did she notice her jacket on the floor. Did the girl put it down... Maybe Saryana just threw it incorrectly. No matter. "Can you pick up my coat, please?" She asked, hoping her voice sounded at least a bit warm.

PM
^
Finley Hathaway
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 11:54 AM
Finley Hathaway
Hufflepuff
Single
Muggle
12 YEARS OLD
Moving text
Stationary text
No special ability
Evan

Potions,
classrooms,
and secrets.

Autumn 3035
Green. Green wasn't really Finley's color, but he should've never expected his uniform to stay intact during his years Hogwarts. Some potions had peculiar side effects on contact with clothes, and Finley had just learned it the hard way. To his luck, Potion class was the last one, so the boy didn't have to demonstrate his new 'style' to any professors or students in combined classes. It took him some time to reach the common room, change, leave his now green robes for house elves to clean, and have a nice cup of British tea, before he was on his way to the library, the place he visited daily.

The secrecy of common rooms made Finley interact mostly with just his housemates in his free time. He definitely saw a lot of Ravenclaws in the library, as well, but talking there was frowned upon. So when he noticed the familiar purple hair down the corridor, Finley thought it would be a great idea to talk to the girl. Books were a good source of information, of course, but the boy was sure he could get some insights about the Wizarding World just from talking to people, especially when they were from different House and had transferred from another school.

Suddenly, the girl he followed entered a seemingly empty classroom. Now, Finley was curious. Was there a secret society in Hogwarts, like the one father and uncle were a part of in their university years? In any case, it looked interesting enough to investigate, and his original plan included talking to the purple haired girl anyway.

As Finley walked in, he noticed another student there. He met her on the Hogwarts Express, and her name was Sarina or something like that. "My apologies, I didn't mean to interrupt any secret meetings." The boy wasn't in a hurry to leave the classroom straight away. He knew bot students and would like to learn more about their intrigues. Could he join them, or was this club Ravenclaw-only? Would it be a good blackmail material if things went terribly wrong between them? "I just saw a familiar face.." He paused. It was actually familiar hair, and this funny idea made him lost track of his mind for a second. It wouldn't be nice to say this aloud, though. "A familiar.. face, and I hoped to have a nice little chat, before we all get to our common rooms again. It seems Hogwarts only encourages interactions with housemates."

PM
^
Carmen Gonzales
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 04:24 AM
Carmen Gonzales
Ravenclaw
Single
Pureblood
13 YEARS OLD
N/A
No Special Ability
Krissu

Carmen watched there the girl doing something what she had no idea what she was even doing there. She knew the girl from train, she realized it now but she couldn't remember her name right now. She had no idea what would happen here exactly next. She kept watching her until girl finally noticed her. Carmen was bit of confused when girl asked her to pick up her coat.

"Erm sure," she said there and did it then. She smiled at the girl for a seconds and before she could even say anything she heard the boy from the train, if she was right he was muggle. She looked at her and laughed for a seconds on her comment about some secret meeting.

"No no, there is no any secret meeting. I just heard some weird noises and well ended up here. She was doing something like fighting and well I just ended up looking at it and try figure what she was doing but at the end I couldn't," she tried to explain there now. She knew people referred to her as purple hair girl most of times for sure. Barely everyone found her hair so freaking odd but she didn't care. "I'm pretty sure you meant familiar hair not face. Don't worry I'm getting to use with that I'm the Purple Hair Girl, who is always spotted anywhere easily because of my hair color," she said to Finley small smile on her face.

"Sure we can chat. I barely talk here with anyone. Everyone find me super odd here and being new and odd sucks too be honest. I kind of began to regret to dye my hair purple. Going back to blonde won't be so easy unless I use magic but I don't know the spell," she said there and sighed at the end. She was getting at times annoyed for sure when no one really remember her name. Well too be honest she did let everyone even use her nickname for her since Carmenita was actually her first name but everyone just said Carmen. It's not hard name to remember but still everyone said purple hair girl to her. She slowly began to get used with it. She knew it would go on for months for sure, maybe even years.

Oh, yeah!;

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Saryana Greenwood
 Posted: Sep 21 2016, 11:41 AM
Saryana Greenwood
Ravenclaw
Single
12 YEARS OLD
No Special Ability
Sary

if i'm a dangeradanger to myself
tagged
Saryana nodded gladly when Purple hair picked up her coat. There. She repayed if it were her that knocked it down. She was about to ask her just what exactly she was stalking her for... Well, technically, Saryana wouldn't have used that word... When someone else came in through the door. Or not just someone. Finley, the Hufflepuff muggle. Saryana could not understand how he became one. From her first impression of him and later ones from what she saw of him in class, he was anything but a Hufflepuff. Even Gryffindor seemed to suit him better. But Hufflepuff... Impossible. It just made no sense to her, what made him such.

However, they had began to speak by now. Saryana resisted to roll her eyes at the hair remark. Of course people would remember and know her as Purple hair. She was probably one if the only insane ones at Hogwarts that would pick such an absurd colour. These were he British Isles, after all. Not America. They actually had some self preservation. And wit. Which returned her to wondering how she even managed to get into Ravenclaw. As much as Finley didn't fit in Hufflepuff, she shouldn't be here. From a few moments with her Saryana doubted that she had a lot of brain in her (destroying their hair at such an age!) and she didn't seem to be like Mari, who had a very unique mind. Though, technically, Saryana didn't really know how she did in class, as they were different years. But usually her thoughts were correct.

Before she fully lost track of the conversation, Saryana decided to get back to earth. Happily, Purple hair had just finished what she was explaining. Remembering what she had answered to the boy's question, Saryana begged to differ. "I wasn't doing 'something like fighting'. It's called training martial arts, or in my case it's karate. I've got allowance from my head of house to do this is this room whenever I wish, so it's not really secret either. I might as well finish, though, since everyone is here. She said, pulling down her shirt just in case something from her back showed. "You were Finley, correct? she asked, not asking for the girl's name partly because she had forgotten and partly because she didn't care. However the person against her interpreted it. "You are partly correct about the outer house interactions but it really depends on initiative. For example, my best friend Mari had friends all around.

PM
^
Finley Hathaway
 Posted: Sep 30 2016, 01:16 PM
Finley Hathaway
Hufflepuff
Single
Muggle
12 YEARS OLD
Moving text
Stationary text
No special ability
Evan

Potions,
classrooms.
and secrets.

Autumn 3035
"It definitely wasn't a secret meeting", right. It would be the answer no matter whether the meeting took place or not. And in case of being discovered, the girls probably prepared some believable scenarios, like practicing martial arts. It would be especially convenient if Sarina was familiar with the said arts. What the girls said could also be true, and Finley had no way to know it, yet. So, he decided to play along.

When the purple haired girl made a remark about the color, Finley smiled. It reminded him tales about wish fulfillment that somehow got askew. Teenagers liked to do something special with their clothing and bodies, to get more attention from parents and school mates. And in this case, there was way too much people's attention to one detail, so the whole girl's appearance was basically reduced to the color of her hair.

"Don't worry," Finley said to the girl, reassuringly. "I don't think it has any major downsides, unless you want to blend with a crowd." A clear disadvantage for someone involved in cloak-and-dagger activities. Was it the real reason the girl didn't like her hair that much anymore? Did she have some sneaky task to perform for her secret, presumably Ravenclaw-only, society, and her appearance was too remarkable for that?

Practicing martial arts also hinted at some shady business. Wizards mostly fought with magic, and unless one's wand was lost or broken, Finley saw only one implication of hand-to-hand combat: to hurt someone without leaving clues in wand's memory. He heard it was possible to learn what spells were cast with a particular wand, and that authorities resorted to this pretty often in investigations. But one wouldn't want to hide their "spell history" unless they did something that was better to kept in secret.

"Correct," he replied to the training girl, Sarina, when she wanted to clarify his name.

And Karate, pfff. Some foreign martial arts, not the best choice in Finley's opinion. Just as anything else foreign, in fact. "Karate? I thought it to be more of a muggle thing." He adjusted his shirt's collar and continued, "And as a muggle myself, I would pick another martial arts, to be honest. Maybe something more modern and practical, like Bartitsu or Defendu." Something British. Finley himself learned the basic of Bartitsu, but it was more for mentioning it in a conversation rather than for an actual fight. "Karate values traditions over efficiency, don't you think?"
PM
^
Carmen Gonzales
 Posted: Oct 25 2016, 07:51 AM
Carmen Gonzales
Ravenclaw
Single
Pureblood
13 YEARS OLD
N/A
No Special Ability
Krissu

Carmen knows people think that she doesn't have any good brain but she is smarter than she seems. Her hair colour is odd yes and mostly because she likes purple girl, also she did it to annoy her parents. She now regrets really this decision. She wants to go and dye her back to blonde but it won't be easy for sure.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I don't know anything about martial arts. So sorry if I said something wrong now," she said there with a weak smile on her face. She just tried to be nice there now. She didn't mean to be rude for sure. At times it just happens.

"Well yeah, it's not best to have this colour. I never blend in anywhere. Even when I had blonde hair, somehow I always managed to stand out," she said there and sighed. She was just very unique any many ways. She actually liked to be the center of attention but she hated it that people forget her name and referred to her as purple hair girl.

When Finley and Sary began to talk about martial arts then she didn't say anything since she had no idea about what they even talk about. So it would best to be quiet than say something that she will regret later.

Oh, yeah!;

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE