TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Instagram | Gwen, queenguinevere
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 09:18 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
because i'm broken when i'm open and i don't feel like i am strong enough
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

queenguinevere
FOLLOWING
gwen vanderberg  learning to lotr
47 posts   302 followers   278 following

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE