TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

All Along It Was A Fever, Andrea Taylor| 16| Gryffindor (muggle)
Jett
 Posted: Jun 19 2016, 02:56 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

Andi & Matthew
Alright, so I went ahead and started to wrap up our current thread. I hope that's okay! Either your post can end it, or I may post one more time depending on yours. I know that makes it a shorter thread, but I was hoping that we could do another thread with them at the bonfire? Because after this thread, I definitely think they could easily become good friends. His girlfriend is also being really moody and he'd probably love to have someone who isn't friends with her to vent to about it, eventually.

But for the Halloween thing, maybe Matthew can lose his friends by accident and bump into Andi in the maze or something? And they can be completely lost and try to find their way out? Or we can do a simpler one by the fire if you want, because Matthew is a pyromaniac and basically a master at fire magic, so he'd probably spend most of his time there doing cool things with the fire. Or something. I can start it once we finish off the current thread, if you're up for it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif What do you think?
Andi & Hunter
Also, if you're up for it, I actually would REALLY like Andi to meet Hunter. He's older than her - he's nineteen and out of school, and he's a bit of an asshole sometimes. He doesn't take to a lot of people. But I actually think that Andi is actually just temperamental enough that he'd actually appreciate her and not find her either annoying or boring. He's also muggleborn, and his sister Gwen is the fifth year muggle, and he's really supportive of the statute in general, having grown up in a muggle family. And he was in Gryffindor as well. So they'd probably find things to talk about. We don't have to do this straight away if you don't want, but it's something to think about!

PMEmail
^
Laser
 Posted: Jun 19 2016, 05:00 PM
Laser
OOC
Single
Squib
17 YEARS OLD
You Eat The Ears First!
N/A
N/A
Laser

Matthew & Andrea

I really like the maze idea, actually! I think it would be a bonding experience for the two to work together to find a way out, and she'd probably have like five anxiety attacks before they even find each other. I could see her running into a ghost and freaking out, jumping behind Matthew for protection before denying it profusely once they get on their way again.

Hunter & Andrea

Ohmy, I like this idea too. I think she needs someone to bicker with. Whenever you feel is best to throw them together let me know, and either of us could start the thread!
PM
^
Jett
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 06:56 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
Jett

Andi & Matthew
I made their maze thread! It's HERE! This one should be fun! Also, I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not, but Matthew is dressed up as an extra realistic zombie. Not sure if he'd scare her or not at first thinking he's part of the maze http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
Andi & Hunter
AND THEN HUNTER. I want to do this thread ASAP because I need threads for Hunter and I feel like it will be entertaining http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif He can pretty much only thread with her in Hogsmeade because she's a student and he's not. So, does Andi drink? What are the chances Andi would ask him to buy her alcohol, since she's underage? Because it would be pretty great if she asked him to get her a firewhiskey and he completely turned her down, but then brought one over to where she was sitting anyway, because he would actually appreciate her attempt - or something. He stole firewhiskey for himself through his whole school life, so he'd definitely be supportive of underage drinking

If you have a better idea, I'm up for it as well. That's just the only one I've come up with that sounds any good.

PMEmail
^
Laser
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 09:02 PM
Laser
OOC
Single
Squib
17 YEARS OLD
You Eat The Ears First!
N/A
N/A
Laser

Hunter & Andi
Oooh, yes! I mean, she doesn't drink a whole lot, but I'm sure she's feeling a bit stressed being away from all she knows and such. I think this thread would be amazing, and I'm super excited for it!
PM
^
Jett
 Posted: Jun 23 2016, 12:18 AM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
Jett

Andi & Hunter
GREAT! Any chance you'd want to start this? It just might be easier that way, since Andi will have to be the one to approach Hunter in this case? I can also start it though, if you want me to. It doesn't matter. If you make it, just say he's at the bar in the Three Broomsticks or the Hog's Head or something http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif If you want me to, just let me know and I'll get one up tomorrow or Friday!

PMEmail
^
Jett
 Posted: Jun 23 2016, 11:06 AM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
Jett

Andi & Hunter
Ignore what I said before, I went ahead and started it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif It's HERE! I just set it up a bit. Let's have her ask him, he'll turn her down, then have her go find a seat somewhere and have him join her after? It really doesn't matter how we do it, I suppose http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

PMEmail
^
Liz
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 05:09 PM
Liz
OOC
Old and married
Muggle (unfortunately)
Just so old (30) YEARS OLD
"Seriously? I turn my back for five seconds and there's a pencil in the ceiling?"
I am a teacher. I have the power of spending all day with 8th-graders and still loving them.
Special Ability: Awkwardness
Liz

ANDIIIII!

So, Casey is a grumpy muggle, also a 6th-year, and would ABSOLUTELY cling to Andi because magical people terrify him. And then he'd be like SHE'S HOTTTTT and then maybe she'd be like BACK OFF CREEP and it would be a hilarious little school romance story. Casey's a dick, but not quite in the same way as Andi's former boyfriend.

Andi might find Marc annoying, because he is just SO. VERY. HUFFLEPUFF.

And then Celia is in her same House and year and a Prefect, so she'd definitely be trying to make Andi feel at home (while feeling absolutely NOT AT HOME herself).

--------------------
MARC: App | Plotter | Tracker CASEY: App | Plotter | Tracker
CELIA: App | Plotter | Tracker PIETRO: App | Plotter | Tracker
PM
^
Laser
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 05:51 PM
Laser
OOC
Single
Squib
17 YEARS OLD
You Eat The Ears First!
N/A
N/A
Laser

Andi & Casey

Awwwh yes I love this idea! I think she would at first be like, ew wtf. Then she would realize how much they are alike and they can be grumpy together while not enjoying Hogwarts very much (though Andi is enjoying it a little bit, she will never admit to it)

Andi & Marc

She would sorta just blink at him until he left her alone http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Andi & Celia

They would totally know each other, and I could see Andi coming to her for help with some things if she ever gets over her ego!
PM
^
Theodora Joynson
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 11:34 AM
Theodora Joynson
Members
She'd like to see you try
Half-Blood
16 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Animagus
Everest

Andi and Theo Theo and Andi would make fun rivals. Since Andi is a grudge-holder and Theo often rubs off as rude, they would be able to start an interesting "witch-on-muggle war". Plus, although Theo wouldn't tell Andi the reason she hates her, she very much dislikes muggles.
THANKS ♥
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE