TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

The World Won't Change With Pretty Words, Alexander Muireadhach | 12 | Slytherin
Alexander Muireadhach
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 09:26 AM
Alexander Muireadhach
Slytherin
In a strong relationship with physics
Muggle
12 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Supreme Scientist
Someone

I'm not the one at fault. The World is.
Alexander Muireadhach
12 / Muggle / Slytherin

Acquaintances

Alex has a lot of those. People that he's just meet and doesn't care of. Actually, almost 90% of the people he knows are such. Sometimes, people would think that he is their friend but in reality, he doesn't consider them such. And some people might hate him but he's only acting neutral towards them. With some people he may interact so he can find out more information about the Wizarding World. He is certainly writing a research paper on how magic is really just a new branch of physics just waiting to be discovered and wants to use the paper as a free entrance to any muggle university out there.

Friends

For Alexander to consider you close enough to be a friend, you'll need a lot of things. He usually looks for someone smart though that's the least serious from all. He also prefers someone with an open mind and who would listen to any theories he has. It also needs to be someone that could keep up with his sarcasm and be alright with award silence, though it probably wouldn't be awkward from him. In case he ever tells you the reason as to why he arrived at Hogwarts, you'll know he considers you a friend.

Enemies

To become an enemy of Alex is harder than becoming his friend, mostly because he just doesn't care about those things. Though there are two things that would make him at least annoyed by someone - being close minded and ignorant. He would consider anyone who prefers to memorise rather than think as a bore. And anyone who believes they are great or will be great are annoying. He prefers actions, not promises. There are probably more things that could tick him but they still aren't found out yet, from his lack of social contacts.

Love

This is certainly closed.

Reply with this:

CODE
[dohtml]<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Mr+Dafoe|Catamaran:400,800,700,600,900' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><link href=http://spinsyr.com/css/ashes.css rel=stylesheet><div class=ashreply><div class=ashpair>

person and Alex/Alexander

</div>

<p>Write how you think the two characters would interact or any thread possibilities here.</p>

</div>[/dohtml]
PM
^
Liz
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 03:14 PM
Liz
OOC
Old and married
Muggle (unfortunately)
Just so old (30) YEARS OLD
"Seriously? I turn my back for five seconds and there's a pencil in the ceiling?"
I am a teacher. I have the power of spending all day with 8th-graders and still loving them.
Special Ability: Awkwardness
Liz

Casey and Alexander

I think these two would have spoken simply because they're both Slytherin muggles. I definitely don't see them as being friends, but acquaintances for sure, and maybe some sort of unofficial allies? Casey is definitely not open-minded about magical people, so that could make for some interesting conversations between these two since Alex seems much more ready to understand/accept magical folks.

Basically, I don't know where this would go, but we should definitely thread them!

--------------------
MARC: App | Plotter | Tracker CASEY: App | Plotter | Tracker
CELIA: App | Plotter | Tracker PIETRO: App | Plotter | Tracker
PM
^
Liz
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 03:20 PM
Liz
OOC
Old and married
Muggle (unfortunately)
"Seriously? I turn my back for five seconds and there's a pencil in the ceiling?"
I am a teacher. I have the power of spending all day with 8th-graders and still loving them.
Liz

Marc/Celia and Alexander

Of course, Marc and Celia are also really nice to younger kids, so if you wanted something with one of them, I'd be down with that, too!

WHATEVER YOU WANT, SARY. WE NEED TO GET THREADING. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
PM
^
Saryana Greenwood
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 04:48 PM
Saryana Greenwood
Ravenclaw
Single
Student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
12 YEARS OLD
Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello Hello. Hello. Hello.
No Special Ability
Sary

I can't believe I forgot to add the 'reply with' code... No, wait, I can. As the first one here, Liz, you're free not to use it! XD

Alexander and Casey

Okay, I agree about them not being friends and I like the idea of allies!

I probably should add this to the plotter, Alex isn't that open minded about magic. He accepts the magic world, that is, but he wants to prove that magic is just another physical reaction or something, I don't know the English word.

He definitely would have fun with Casey's rambling against wizards though! I've see his threads and he tends to show his dislike towards magic. Alex would definitely go into explaining some random shit about how muggles are pretty strong as well or something.

Alexander and Marc

For these two, I don't really know how things would turn out. Alexander doesn't have any old contacts with such people (then again, he doesn't have with any kind of people) and I'm not sure how he would react to Marc. It would be interesting to find out, though!

Alexander and Casey

These two would be interesting as well. Alex would definitely want to know about her whole story and would listen, even though he probably would use some information for any later research he'll think of during his years at Hogwarts.

PM
^
Liz
 Posted: Jul 29 2016, 03:50 PM
Liz
OOC
Old and married
Muggle (unfortunately)
Liz

Pietro and Alexander

Now I have a Potions professor! I imagine that Alexander might be very intrigued by Potions because it's one of the most "science-y" classes he takes at Hogwarts. He might want to pick Pietro's brain? If so, Pietro is absolutely the type of guy to be down for that. He LOVES super-curious students, and would just nurture the heck out of Alexander's inquisitive nature. They could have a really excellent rapport.

Casey and Alexander

I love the idea of these two going off on a sort of joint rant about magic. Casey would absolutely NOT be able to keep up with Alexander's scientific analyses, though. He'd just be like O.O 'WHAT IS THIS SMART SCIENCE-Y KID?' But I think, if he were in the right mood, he might ask Alexander for some physics explanations. Or, if he were in a foul mood, he might basically be like, "Bro, shut up." But, still, they're muggle Slytherins which absolutely makes them allies.

Marc and Alexander

How delightful would it be for Alexander to come across Marc about to pull some sort of stupid, dangerous stunt, and tell him all the scientific reasons that it's super risky and he should maybe reconsider? XD

Celia and Alexander

The idea of him being curious about her story is a super-intense one, because he would strike her as a completely non-threatening person to actually talk to. Not only is he very young, but he's also a muggle student at Hogwarts, which makes her want to watch out for him and help him feel at home. I don't know how they would get into that conversation, but I imagine that it would be extremely interesting once they did!

--------------------
PM
^
Sary
 Posted: Jul 29 2016, 05:15 PM
Sary
OOC
In a strong relationship with school. It's a bit complicated, but we manage.
Student
15 YEARS OLD
-
Once upon of time, I was born. That's all you need to know.
-
Same as my username

Alexander and Pietro

Alexander will absolutely love Potions class! He'll definitely go to the professor to see how different things interact with on another, ingredient qualities, etc. And will probably try to figure out how exactly nature evolved or something to get that because he still isn't a magic believer.

Alexander and Casey

Yes. Just yes. I literally have nothing to add here, this is just a thread waiting to be made.

Alexander and Marc

Pretty much, though it's more likely that Alex would say something like 'You're an idiot to do that,' when he sees him try and Marc would probably ask why, so Alex would go all 'Science of Stupid' on him.

Alexander and Celia

I would say that he read old newspapers about what happened and decided to try and change the direction of the conversation in that direction for gaining information. Maybe ask an innocent question like 'What is the worst magical thing that happened to you?'.

PM
^
Evelyn
 Posted: Aug 10 2016, 03:31 PM
Evelyn
OOC
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
EVELYN <3

Ross and Alexander

Sooooo I don't know how Alex would respond to him, but Ross would probably like him a lot. They aren't too similar, but Alex is the kind of person that Ross would look up to and find super interesting. Although he may be put off at first by him being a muggle (because of being raised in a strict traditional pureblood family), Ross would most likely get over that fairly quickly once he realised muggles actually aren't stupid and evil.
If Alexander even gave him the time of day, Ross would probably be quite curious to hear him rant about everything wrong with the wizarding population, just so he has reasons to prove his father wrong about muggles being stupid and weak. Whatever you think! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

PM
^
Sary
 Posted: Aug 10 2016, 03:48 PM
Sary
OOC
In a strong relationship with school. It's a bit complicated, but we manage.
Student
15 YEARS OLD
-
Once upon of time, I was born. That's all you need to know.
-
Same as my username

Alexander and Ross

I think Alex would like him as well! At first, he'd probably talk with him just got information or something but I think he'd actually take a liking to Ross. And he definitely would share what the thinks about how behind the Wizarding World is in a few aspects! XD

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE