TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Are We....friends?, Empty Classroom
Jack Winston
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 02:37 AM
Jack Winston
Gryffindor
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Mid December, 2035
@Marcus Barrow

Dear Marcus Barrow, please meet me in the unused Classroom on the fourth floor. I'd Like for us to talk there. Four in the evening.
Jack Winston.

Jack was pacing. Rachel hated when Jack paced. But Rachel wasn't here and pacing helped Jack think and calmed his nerves. So he paced up and down the rows of empty desks, stewing. He'd pause when he reached the teacher's desk. He'd stand there staring at it for a minute then go back to pacing.

He'd spent days in bed. Days in which his dorm-mates had tried to rouse him but had ultimately given up. He missed class.The Head of Gryffindor House had come to see him, threatening him with the hospital wing. Rachel had been by his side through it all and, he could feel the anger rolling off her.

Anger that she had apparently acted on.

Jack ran down to the common room waving a piece of parchment. He was messy and his clothes rumpled. Rachel was just coming in. There was muck under her nails, she had pulled a prank, but her expression was stormy. He paused, but shook his head and ran up to his sister.

"He wrote to me." She raised an eyebrow, apparently unimpressed with his declaration. So he went on. "He wants to meet me." Still Rachel said nothing. Jack continued babbling. "He wants to talk. What is there to talk about. Well obviously what he wrote about and that day and-"

"Jack." Rachel's voice was icy. Se was clearly not in a good mood. "Write him back."

So here he was. Pacing. And waiting. Cause he got there at three. And he still had three more minutes. So he spent the time slowly driving himself insane with silly questions in his head.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Marcus Barrow
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 03:01 AM
Marcus Barrow
Hufflepuff
Slutty and Highly Distractible
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Wanna hang out?"
I discovered the outdoors and never went back in.
Special Ability: Sheer Adorableness
Liz

Again with the full name business. What was with that? Kids just didn't usually call each other by their full names that way. He must still be really mad, but at least he was willing to have a conversation.

Marc was weirdly nervous about it. He had the feeling that he'd somehow gotten in way over his head, and all he'd done in the first place was just talk to a hot guy he'd knocked down in the hallway. There were way too many nerve-wracking questions to be considered now.

Was he going to get his first boy kiss? If so, was kissing a boy significantly different from kissing a girl? Like, lips were just lips, right?

But if he kissed Jack, was that gonna be taken as some sort of declaration of undying love? Or, like, a commitment thing? Something big and major? They hadn't known each other that long!

He wanted the kiss, but he was definitely scared of the whole concept of commitment. That was just ... weird.

Merlin, he was gonna have to put all these thoughts into words somehow! And make them comprehensible to another human being! That was impossible. Nope. He couldn't do that. Crap.

OK. All right. He brushed his hair, then mussed it up so that it was perfectly tousled. He brushed his teeth and flossed and used mouthwash. He put on a shirt that didn't have sleeves because ... well, arms. Duh. Beaters had great arms.

Just a few minutes before 4:00, Marc was poking his head in through the open classroom door, knocking a few times on the doorjamb to get Jack's attention. He offered his sweetest, most apologetic smile. "Hey," he said softly.

Since Jack was on the other end of his room-pacing route, Marc made his way to the teacher's desk and sat down on it, facing Jack, swinging his legs, and squeezing the edges of the desk with his hands. Because that made the arm muscles flex.

Yeah, Marc knew what was up with the sexy arms.

"So, um ... how's it going?"

--------------------
Marc | Hufflepuff | 5th-year
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Jack Winston
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 03:18 AM
Jack Winston
Gryffindor
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Jack heard a soft hey. He turned slowly to see Marcus walking to the teachers desk and perching himself on it. His mouth was dry. Marcus looked....Jack swallowed thickly and slowly started making his way toward the other boy. Marcus looked soo good. Jack didn't quite know what to do. He wanted to just forget talking and slid his fingers through Marcus' hair. Wanted to press his lips against the other's, find out if they were as soft as they looked, even though he had no experience with kissing.

Kissing. That's why the two were meeting. Meeting alone was a bad idea. All Jack wanted to do was kiss Marc. But it would mean something for Jack. For Marc it would mean nothing. And that's just what hurt. He let the arm that had been reaching forward drop and swing awkwardly at his side. "Hi." He finally responded.

Jack glanced down at his feet. He looked like a mess still. His hair was messy and un-brushed. His slacks were wrinkled, and so was his button up. He probably had dark circles under his eyes. He shook his head. "Things have been..." He licked his lips and raised his head to meet Marc's gaze dead on. He gave a shrug. "They've been." He finally decided on. "And you?"

He took another step forward and came to rest an arms length away from Marc. "You..wanted to talk?" No... no that was wrong. He looked down again. "I... was hoping you'd write." He admitted slowly. "I...." He was at a loss. How does one admit to missing someone with out scaring them off?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Marcus Barrow
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 03:42 AM
Marcus Barrow
Hufflepuff
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
Liz

Marc's eyes widened as he took in his friend's appearance. Bro, you look kinda wrecked. Not the sort of thing you were actually supposed to say out loud, though, especially if you wanted someone to kiss you. And, despite looking exhausted and disheveled, Jack was still cute as hell.

It gave Marc a pang in his chest, though. Jack was down in the dumps because of him. That sucked. He really wished he could just say the right things that would fix the whole situation. Unfortunately, he'd be lying if he said that he was totally ready to jump into something all serious.

Ugh. And then Jack licked his lips and Marc just wanted to leap forward and snog the living daylights out of him.

Trying to stay casual, even though it was the complete opposite of how he felt, Marc echoed Jack's shrug. "Been pretty bummed out, I guess," he replied honestly. "Missed hanging out with you."

Then Jack mentioned the whole wanting-to-talk thing, and Marc remembered the kinda intense shit he was gonna have to say. He flushed and glanced down at his swinging feet. "Right, well ... you know. I feel guilty, and all that. Wanna make things right, if that's possible. Because it sucks to not get along, or whatever."

--------------------
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Jack Winston
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 03:59 AM
Jack Winston
Gryffindor
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Marc...missed hanging out with him? Jack's eyes widened. "I missed you too." He blurted before he could stop himself and he clapped a hand to his mouth looking absolutely scandalized. He looked away and cleared his throat a light dusting of pink settling over his cheeks. He coughed and tried to gather himself. He may look like a mess but he was a Winston.

He was a Winston. Maybe it was a good thing that he saw Marc kissing a girl. He was a Winston. There were things that were expected of him. He had to take over his family's line. Had to protect his sister from creepy suitors. Had to stop..... He gave himself a mental shake. It was a good thing Marc had kissed another girl. It made Jack realize that it was impossible for him to ever kiss Marcus Barrow.

He still really, really wanted to.

Jack stood a little straighter and ran a hand through his hair tousling it to one side. They still could be friends it wasn't that hard. He gave Marc a soft smile. "I missed being your friend. Hanging out with you. No one else invited me to a snowball fight." He hadn't actively left his bed but it didn't matter. "I want to make things right too. I over-reacted. I had no right to act the way I did and I knew it. I was just confused. Apparently I don't take rejection well." He chuckled. "It does indeed 'suck not to get along.' Or whatever."

Jack held out his hand and tried not think of the way Marc looked when he smiled. Or the color of his eyes. Or the shape of his mouth. Or the way his arms flexed.... He cleared his throat, face hot. "Sooo.... friends?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Marcus Barrow
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 04:29 AM
Marcus Barrow
Hufflepuff
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
Liz

OK, well, that got a grin out of Marc: Jack getting all blushy and covering his mouth. "Hey, I'm glad it was ... " Shoot, what was the word? Marc was looking for 'mutual' but failed to find it. " ... went both ways. Glad. I was worried that maybe you were just ... finished. With me."

Ugh. It didn't help when Jack tousled his hair. Marc squeezed harder on the edge of the desk. He shouldn't pounce. Pouncing was rude, and it was what had gotten him into this mess in the first place.

He took umbrage at the word 'rejection,' however. Raising his eyebrows, Marc objected: "You didn't get rejected, though! Like, I had no clue that it wasn't just one-way. Since most guys don't like other guys, you know? And I do. Like you, I mean. But I thought it was just ... "

He sighed, then, and did his own frustrated-nervous hand-through-the-hair maneuver. This was so confusing. He wanted to be close to Jack and he didn't know how to do it and, frankly, it didn't seem like Jack actually wanted it, anyway. Like, he wanted it but wasn't willing to do it? It was weird and frustrating.

Jack held his hand out, and Marc saw his opportunity for one last sneaky little trick. If this didn't work, then, well ... maybe he was losing his touch. But that was impossible, because Marc was king of getting people to kiss him.

He looked down at the proffered hand, then up to meet Jack's gaze, only he didn't incline his face. He kept it tilting down so that he was looking upward at Jack, kinda through his eyelashes. And then he gave his little half-smile, and he said, "Yeah. Or something."

--------------------
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Jack Winston
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 05:06 AM
Jack Winston
Gryffindor
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Jack smiled. "I know that. I know that. I mean I'm really really bad at these sort of things. Emotions." He laughed and shoved his free hand into the pocket of his slacks.
"Rachel swears I have two emotions. Angry and robot." He frowned. "My dear sister." He gave another chuckle. "I didn't even know I was into..."you"men until just recently. So there is blame there on my part."

Marcus wasn't taking his hand. In fact Marc was staring at him. With those eyes. Those eyes that gave signals Jack would half to be dead to not read. He swallowed hard and his fingers twitched. He gave himself a mental shake. No, he needed to be strong. Need to do what was right for the Winston line.

But that mouth. That coy half-smile. And his voice.

Fuck it. Just one kiss won't hurt. You both want tooo.

Jack took a single step forward and cupped his hand behind Marc's head. He used a thumb to stroke Marc's cheek. He really should stop. But Marc looked so...sexy. He couldn't resist what Marc so freely offered. That would be rude. He bent slightly and, with a single moment of hesitation, pressed his lips to Marc's. And moaned. His lips were soft.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Marcus Barrow
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 05:36 AM
Marcus Barrow
Hufflepuff
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
Liz

Marc made a bemused face and cocked his head to the side. "Angry and robot? That doesn't sound right to me. I think you're just quiet. Of course, everybody is compared to me." Jack took blame on himself, and then Marc shook his head fervently. "No, it's confusing. The whole guy thing."

And then ... yes! It worked! Marc's very first boy kiss! Fuckin' A! He kind of wanted to jump for joy, except for the fact that doing so would ruin the kiss, and he wanted absolutely nothing to ruin this kiss. It was like his very first kiss all over again, because now he was kissing a dude, and that was just so exciting and awesome!

Marc lifted his face to make his mouth easily accessible, and spread his legs a bit so that he could tug Jack closer without kneeing him in the groin. His hands went to Jack's hips, and Marc pressed his chest greedily against the other boy as he initiated the kiss. Marc hadn't even had to start it himself; he'd just used his sexy tricks to make it happen.

Man, being Marc was awesome!

He parted his lips to deepen the kiss, hanging on and really going for it because, when he thought about it, he was rationally aware that Jack would probably not want to do this again. That, like Jessie, he might regret it. But, even though he knew that, he sure as hell still wanted to appreciate it while it lasted.

--------------------
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Jack Winston
 Posted: Jul 29 2016, 12:36 AM
Jack Winston
Gryffindor
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Oh. Okay. Jack could see why Marc considered kissing to be fun. It certainly was. He tilted his head and tried to match Marc's movements. Stepping closer he gave a small gasp of surprise when Marc grabbed his hips to draw him closer in. And then Marc was pressing himself more firmly against Jack.When Marc moved to deepen the kiss Jack's head spun. It was complete sensory overload. Jack pulled back and took a breath, trying to center himself. He looked at Marc, and promptly pressed his lips back against the others.

How does he manage to look so irresistible? It didn't matter. His hands wound tighter in Marc's hair. Nothing mattered. Just the gentle pressure and insistence of the kiss. His first kiss with a boy. His first kiss ever. Those silly muggle romance movies Mother would sometimes watch had it wrong. There was heat and passion, yes, but something else. Something he was sure the actors couldn't convey.

....... Why the hell was he thinking? He had more important things to worry about. Like putting even less room between him and Marc. Hesitantly he nipped against Marc's lower lip before running his tongue over it in an apology.

He pulled back again. "I'm sorry." He said, eyes still glazed. "I..don't really know what..." He swallowed. "What I'm doing." Clearly, you dummy.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Marcus Barrow
 Posted: Jul 29 2016, 04:45 AM
Marcus Barrow
Hufflepuff
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
Liz

Yeah, this was going really well. Jack was tentative, obviously very new to the whole making out thing, but he wasn't so awkward about it as to be unpleasant to kiss. He had just the right level of awkwardness. It was endearing, and he tasted good, and he was oh so attractive. When he pulled away, Marc just looked up at him, and the eye contact worked. They got right back to kissing. The sensation of hands in his hair made little electric tingles spread from his scalp throughout the rest of his body. They were so close to each other, and it was amazing. Marc's hands moved from Jack's hips, to the small of his back, then upward to hold him as close as possible.

Hell, yeah! Not only was this a boy kiss, but this was a fantastic boy kiss! Damn, Jack even got ballsy enough to nibble at his lip, which sent another shot of electric tingles directly south.

And then Jack pulled back and started apologizing, for some incomprehensible reason. Marc took his opportunity to stand up from the desk. After all, even with him on his feet, Jack still had several inches on him. Which was wonderful.

"Nah, you're a natural," Marc replied, smiling softly in hopes of being all comforting so that they could continue with the kissing. One of his hands went to Jack's cheek, and then down to the side of his neck. "Kissing you is awesome."

--------------------
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Jack Winston
 Posted: Jul 31 2016, 08:26 PM
Jack Winston
Gryffindor
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Jack bit his lower lip. He was at a loss here. This, none of this, was how he had anticipated it being. In all honesty he'd never anticipated he'd get a moment like this. Maybe in his weaker moments he'd had silly little fantasies, that he promptly squashed. But now...He looked at Marc who took a moment to stand up. He was still taller than the older boy by a few good inches and some part of him was thrilled at the idea.

You're a natural.He snorted mentally, resisting the urge to let pride fill him. He was a Winston. Naturally, he was a natural. He gave a shake of his head wrapping his arms around Marc's waist and dragged him in close. He placed a gentle kiss on Marc's forehead. "Yeah?" He opted for instead. "That's very sweet of you, but if you want me to kiss you again you could just say so." A smirk lifted the edges of his mouth. Okay, so maybe he couldn't help the small smattering of arrogance.

Marc's hand was on his neck. And his words were soft and sweet. It sent a pang of renewed lust through him but also something else. Kissing you is awesome. There was doubt again. Doubt and the knowledge that kissing Marcus meant nearly nothing for the boy except as a means to get close to someone and fun.

Did Jack really want to be just a 'make-out buddy'? His fingers flexed on Marc's waist as he studied him. What was the other option? Never getting to kiss Marc again? Being without him?

Jack swooped down and captured Marc's lips in another searing kiss. No. Those thoughts hurt even more. If just being Marc's friend with benefits kept him close and meant he got to kiss the other, who was Jack to really complain?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Marcus Barrow
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 01:06 AM
Marcus Barrow
Hufflepuff
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
Liz

Marc arched an eyebrow when Jack got a little saucy. Well, awesome! Apparently, once you started to unlock this kid's wild side, the formality slipped away really quickly. "Yeah, OK," Marc agreed. "I'll keep that in mind for the future." Because, damn it, this had to become a regular thing. He couldn't bear the thought of this just being a random, one-time snog. It was way too awesome!

He liked being held close, and then he surprisingly really dug the forehead kiss. Which was random. Wasn't that only, like ... a dating-type thing to do? Kiss on the forehead? But instead of making him absolutely want to run off, it only partly worried Marc.

Hey, it wasn't like people could go assuming that you were exclusive. That kind of stuff had to happen in a big, fancy conversation. So, sure, Jack could kiss his forehead if he wanted to do that. Didn't necessarily mean anything.

And, hey, Marc did really like Jack. He just ... wanted to be able to kiss other boys, too. And still hook up with girls. There was just too much Marc to be tied down.

Deciding to get a little experimental, Marc pressed a kiss against Jack's throat, right above his Adam's apple. He liked the way it felt to do that. They were pressed really close together now, and it was an incredible sensation. Marc's stomach was full of butterflies. He really, really wanted to suggest taking this further, but a little voice in the back of his head reminded him of how Jessie had reacted to that sort of thing. So ... yeah. He just stayed quiet and enjoyed kissing Jack's neck and then going back to the making out.

Although ... he did let one hand drift downward to Jack's ass. Because he was a horny almost-sixteen-year-old boy.

--------------------
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Jack Winston
 Posted: Aug 3 2016, 04:59 AM
Jack Winston
Gryffindor
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Marc. Marc was everywhere. In a good way that made Jack's head light and dizzy. His kisses were sweet and sensual and, well... perfect to be quite honest. Not that Jack had much experience on the subject. Marc was also very... handsy. Jack groaned, positively groaned, at all the sensations coursing through him.

I'm losing my head. And with that terrifying thought he snapped his head back and took a deep breath. It wasn't that he had wanted to stop, but the fear of...that happening terrified him. And Jack didn't want to ad it to the days list of things that needed talking about. He gave Marc a sheepish grin. "Sorry. I just... things are moving fast."

Not that his body particularly minded at the moment. But going further than making out was just.... He was old-fashioned in that regard. He needed to feel love for a partner and he wasn't sure that's what he felt for Marc. He thought he knew where Marc stood on the issue, if his policy with kissing was any indication. Jack gave a quick shake of his head. "Not that I mind kissing and all." He was tempted to steal another quick one, and, damming consequence, did.

The watch on his wrist let out a chime and he frowned. He unwrapped an arm from Marc and glanced at his wrist. Oh. He was late. A first. He gave Marc a rueful smile. "I have to go." He didn't want to. "But I'd like to do this again? Maybe after you taught me a little more about being a cool kid?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Marcus Barrow
 Posted: Aug 9 2016, 08:12 PM
Marcus Barrow
Hufflepuff
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
Liz

Jack groaned, which was wow so hot, and Marc couldn't resist adding a little squeeze now that his hand was delightfully on Jack's butt. And that was cool. Hell yeah! OK, this was fun. Marc was completely in support of this whole boy-kissing thing. One hundred million percent.

... Oh. And then Jack pulled away and said things were moving fast, so Marc withdrew his hands quickly and raised them innocently. "Sorry," he offered with a grin that somehow managed to be both bashful and mischievous at the same time. "You're just ... very ... well, anyway ... "

Maybe Mr. On-And-Off-Shy-Jack didn't want to be told quite so blatantly that he was super hot and Marc wanted to do all sorts of experimental physical things with him. Maybe that would be kind of intense.

He grinned. OK. At least kissing was fine by Jack. They could totally work up to the other stuff. "Good to know," he replied, returning the extra quick kiss.

And then the stupid watch stupid chimed because Jack was stupid late. Boo. That was really inconvenient and unfortunate and just generally blah. Marc pouted. "Awww, but we just made up," he pointed out in a wheedling tone. Then Jack said he'd like to do this again, and Marc cocked an eyebrow, grinning once again. "Hey, any time. Glad we're still ... you know ... friends, or ... whatever. Something."

--------------------
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Jack Winston
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 10:36 PM
Jack Winston
Gryffindor
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Jack bent and pressed a kiss to Marc's lips again. He couldn't resist and what was the harm and in stealing one more kiss for the road? Jack certainly couldn't find any. His watch gave another insistent beep and Jack groaned in irritation. Rachel wouldn't be happy to be kept waiting but he couldn't make himself go. With a heavy sigh he pulled back enough to press his forehead to Marc's. "I really, really want to stay and make-up and out more but.... I really need to get to dinner."

Jack tilted his head. "Why can't we be friends with benefits?" That hurt him to say but he figured he'd get over it eventually. Anything to keep Marc by his side.

He pulled back completely and started heading to the door glancing back at Marc on his way. The boy looked delicious and he was sorry to go, but he had promised Rachel and he'd broken that promise for days now. He gave a grin and continued to walk away.

His mind and heart whirled with conflicting emotions, but his steps were light as he made his way to keep his dinner date. He probably should send a letter to his father detailing the past events. It had been quite some time anyway.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Marcus Barrow
 Posted: Sep 10 2016, 07:05 PM
Marcus Barrow
Hufflepuff
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
Liz

Marc pouted initially, but then he brightened up at the mention of being friends with benefits. At that, he gave yet another cocky smirk and ran his hands down Jack's arms to quickly squeeze his hands. "Sounds like the best kind of friends to be," he pointed out.

It was really a shame when Jack pulled away and they were no longer forehead-to-forehead. He had the most crazy-intense eyes ever. They were the bluest eyes Marc had ever seen in his entire life and he pretty much didn't ever want to stop looking into them. But, no, Jack had to go.

Marc raised a hand in a little wave and said, "Later," before hopping back up onto the teacher's desk to swing his legs and ponder a little bit. He liked Jack a lot, and he loved making out with Jack, but that was his very first boy kiss and he didn't see any reason to get all commit-y when he was only fifteen-going-on-sixteen. There was a whole world of people to kiss, after all! Exploration and experimentation and flirtation? These were all very good things.

But Jack was still special, and he thought he'd made that clear. Or, at least, he'd tried to. So things would probably work out and be OK. And, ideally, Jack's sister wouldn't murder the shit out of him.

His stomach growled, and he wandered off to the Great Hall for dinner.

--------------------
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE