TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Coen Vestergaard, 13 | Half-blood |Vestergaard Sibling
Astrid Vestergaard
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 11:59 PM
Astrid Vestergaard
Gryffindor
Single and Sulking
Halfblood
15 YEARS OLD
She's got a lion in her heart and a fire in her soul.
She is fierce as a future Auror should be, yet an Auror is not what she wants to be. She will go to the ends of the Earth to be sure that her loved ones are never harmed and always protected. She is loyal, brave and a bit mischievous and beyond all else, she has a natural beauty like no other.
Animagus in Training
Jahs

Coen Vestergaard

13 years old. Halfbloof

Coen

Brother of:
Astrid Vestergaard
Coen Alexander Vestergaard is the younger brother of Astrid. Coen was born two summers following the birth of Astrid and immediately, was spoiled as he was the one who would carry on the family name. He was always treated just a little bit better than Astrid and shown a bit more respect, yet they were raised in the same manner. With their parents being Aurors, Astrid and Coen often sparred against each other learning hand to hand combat and how to defend themselves and their families, especially since they weren't allowed to use magic underage. I like to think that because of this, Coen puts on a tough outer shell, as he has been taught for years that you can't trust anyone but he still has that 13 year old boy personality about him. I'd like to see him portrayed as having this huge personality, basically opposite of his more reserved, relaxed sister. Of course this is only an option and I'm willing to let whoever takes him go out on a limb and make him their own.

Coen, like Astrid, would probably do decently well in Gryffindor, however I'd prefer if he were in Slytherin or Ravenclaw, though once more, that is open to whomever decides to handle him.

I like the idea of David Mazouz as his potential face claim currently, but you're welcome to choose another especially since at some point Coen will no longer look boyish. I don't have a specific look that I'd like you to keep other than I'd prefer his hair to stay brown or light brown, like his sisters. Eyes are optional as they could've been passed down somewhere within the generations. If you'd like to claim Coen, please PM me first and we can discuss the possibility and plans you have for him.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE