TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

You Can't Buy Happiness, But Coffee Is Close Enough, Camille Kiruki | 33 | Head of DMCS
Camille Kiruki
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 10:22 PM
Camille Kiruki
Ministry
Single
Half-blood Slytherin
33 YEARS OLD
Try not to do an interview before you've had your coffee.
Ah, read the app. I'm lazy.
Legilimens
Heather

camille kiruki
Every long lost dream has led me to where you are. Others who broke my heart, they were like Northern Stars pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true that God bless the broken road that led me straight to you. Bless the Broken Road Cover, Julia Eppingstall
( FRIENDS ) Camille is a very friendly person. She is an easy going person and someone easy to get along with. However, she does not enjoy when people waste her time by asking her for her advice and then completely disregarding said advice to do it their own way. She especially dislikes when that same person then comes back to her later to complain about why the situation didn't work out when she told them exactly why before. She is open to new friendships, so just reply and we can set something up.

( ENEMIES ) Camille probably has a few enemies, or at least people who strongly dislike her and get angry at the thought of her. Particularly, parents of the children she works with. Abusive parents. Crazy parents. Parents who are probably not fit to be a part of society in the first place, so she may or may not have received a death threat here and there. If someone isn't wasting her time by ignoring what she says or abusing a child, she's probably not going to dislike you.

( RELATIONSHIPS ) Camille is not currently in a relationship. She is often busy with her work duties that she is unavailable to date. Not to say she wouldn't enjoy a date here and there, but she simply would not have the time to do the whole first dates, third dates, awkward meetings, etc. She would have to date someone who works at the Ministry, someone she sees on a semi-regular basis, whether their departments work together or not.

( CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS ) "Friends" with Mordred Gaunt.

YOU & ME
write your response.

Reply Template (if you so desire)

CODE
[dohtml]<html>

<center>

<div style='width: 200px; background-color: #efeeee; border-top: solid 4px #ae918f;'>

<div style=' background-color: #e3e7e1; width: 200px; border-bottom: solid 8px #bfa8a6;'>
<div style='width: 100px; font-family: Lora; font-size: 16px; line-height: 100%; text-align: center; color: #b99e9c; padding-top:4px;'>YOU & ME</div>

</em></div>
<div style='font-family: karla; font-size:11px; color: #333; text-align:justify; margin-top:-10px; margin-bottom:5px; padding:10px;'>

write your response.<p></div>

</div>
</div><div style="text-align: center; font-family: verdana; font-size:6px;color: #ae918f;"> <a href=http://cttw.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=6822>MERCI, LIVIDE</a></div></center>
</center>[/dohtml]
PM
^
Elia Jerran
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 11:11 PM
Elia Jerran
Pro Quidditch
Alien Sim. Married to her broom.
Pureblood
24 YEARS OLD
"In this whole wide wicked world, the only thing you have to be afraid of is me."
24. Montrose Magpies Chaser. Freak of nature. Caution, Do Not Cross. She's not one of the best Quidditch players. She is the best. ;0 Stinkin' creepy-ass weirdo.
Sad Excuse of a Metamorphmagi
Bee

Cami & Elia
I totally could see a thread with these two. Hear me out: Cami has like some sort of charity for like adoption of children or something, like any event for the children. And like special guest is Elia or something, maybe. Like cause the girl needs publicity and totally cares for the children (lmao) and who doesn't love a quidditch player visiting kids? And Cami notices how awkward Elia is with the little kids and decides to like talk to her after or during the event? Thoughts?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jessie Meadows
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 11:16 PM
Jessie Meadows
Hufflepuff
Single and looking.
Muggleborn
16 YEARS OLD
You move on when your heart understands that there is no turning back.
N/A
No Special Ability
Jess

Alright, so Jessie is gonna feel really bad if Camille gets her a present, even though she is getting one for Camille, or.. making one.. <3

Jessie likes typical girl stuff, shopping, spa days whatevs.
BUT
She digs Lord of the Rings, soccer, books, animals.Seriously, any kind of animal.
If Camille wanted to hand-make something, that would make her tear up.

PS: You're gonna love what I have planned.

--------------------
Jessie Meadows ( App -- Plotter -- Tracker )
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE