TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Taking Care Of Business, Hektor Dionysious|22|Hogwarts Caretaker
Hektor Dionysious
 Posted: Jul 6 2016, 08:46 PM
Hektor Dionysious
Hogwart's Staff
Single
Muggle
22 YEARS OLD
"Whistle while you work, la la la la oh wow that's not coming out of the carpet."
Hektor is the new Hogwarts Caretaker. His introduction to magic was a rough one, but he's beginning to find it more fascinating than terrifying.
No Special Ability
poof

DISCLAIMER: POOF SUCKS AT PLOTTERS

user posted image

BASICS
- Hogwarts Caretaker
- Muggle
- Dedicated to his job
- Chill
- Loves cooking
- Secret stoner

FRIENDS
Hektor has several muggle friends at home, and he's currently
working on making friends among the staff at Hogwarts.

ENEMIES
Hektor doesn't have any real enemies, but he's got a few students
who are sour at him for just doing his job and reporting them as necessary.

ROMANCE
Hektor is still getting over a three year relationship that ended with his boyfriend going to Azkaban.
He's not currently looking for any sort of romantic relationship, but who knows what could happen?
PM
^
Jett
 Posted: Jul 6 2016, 09:08 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

Hektor and Hunter
If you can get him to Hogsmeade, he can meet Hunter! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Hunter's twenty, and two years out of Hogwarts. He's muggleborn and his sister Gwen is one of the muggle students, so he'd probably be pretty willing to make friends with Hektor and help him out if he can purely because he's a muggle. They sound like they'd get along fine. Hunter's like, forward but also a little aloof at first, but it takes a while for him to really consider anyone an actual friend.

Also, IS HEKTOR GAY?! Because if so, that's awesome, because Hunter is a major homophobe http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Not in the sense that he hates them, or wouldn't be friends with Hektor if he knew, just... it would freak him out a bit. Holy shit if we could come up with a way for Hektor to think Hunter is hitting on him and Hunter to just be completely appalled... but I'm not sure how that would even happen but it would be brilliant... and it would pretty much be hilarious. Just saying. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif But no, they should definitely meet and be sort of friends http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

PMEmail
^
poof
 Posted: Jul 6 2016, 11:20 PM
poof
OOC
Married to RP
Filthy Muggle
26 YEARS OLD
BRING THE SUFFERING
N/A
Procrastination
poof

@Jett

If he get tasked with chaperone duty for student Hogsmeades visits, I could easily see Hektor getting over there! If Hunter's open to talking, Hektor's pretty chill, so he won't be too worried about someone being aloof and can totally respect that.

Aaaaaaaand YUP. He's gay! I'm down for a thread with them. Let's see what happens!
PM
^
River Antonucchi
 Posted: Jul 17 2016, 11:53 PM
River Antonucchi
Professor
Single.
Pureblood
25 YEARS OLD
"Offspring of Transfiguration and Death itself."
25. Red Panda. A sadistic Transfiguration prodigy who teaches kids. Slytherin HoH.
Animagus
Bee

Hektor and River:

River definitely doesn't mind his sexuality though basically hektor just gained a straight as a ruler friend. But I can see them kind of being acquaintances turned friends at some point. River is taught that muggles and muggleborns are basically evil and bad. And being a teacher during the transparency statute really will put his wonky moral compass for a test. He gets along with children well enough while being the meanest teacher as well mostly because he hates kids so he can get away from being an asshole to them. Not that he isn't an asshole to every student. But I think Hektor might be able to show River that muggles aren't what he is taught to be, and that would put his confusion on what might be his ever changing view on Hektor as a muggle to rest. I mean he'll try to be nice, but he will be really weird and wary and let's face it. River needs some mugglyness in his life as well as some gayness. Lol.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
poof
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 01:28 PM
poof
OOC
Married to RP
Filthy Muggle
26 YEARS OLD
BRING THE SUFFERING
N/A
Procrastination
poof

@Bee YES YES TO ALL OF THIS
PM
^
Janus Hawthorn
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 04:25 AM
Janus Hawthorn
Professor
N/A
Pureblood
56 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Professional Bitch
Artie

Hektor and Janus
Janus would secret despise Hektor. She'd probably have suspicions about him being a stoner or something, but would never attempt to get him fired. Unlike the other staff, Janus would find the job of "caretaker" useless, therefore would find Hektor useless. She would probably mock him and act somewhat childish towards him around other, to ensure his reputation be lowered.

PM
^
poof
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 02:59 PM
poof
OOC
Married to RP
Filthy Muggle
26 YEARS OLD
BRING THE SUFFERING
N/A
Procrastination
poof

@Artie
Well they won't be threading together so it won't be an issue. Janus can feel however she wants.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE