TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Judo-chopping Prefect, Celia | 16 | Gryffindor
Celia Longbottom
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 04:13 PM
Celia Longbottom
Gryffindor
Single
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
"Nah, it's OK. It wasn't that bad."
Some extremely weird stuff happened to me this past summer and I'm still trying to come to terms with it.
Special Ability: Judo
Liz

CELIA HANNAH LONGBOTTOM

user posted image

The Basics:
- 6th-year Gryff
- Awesome at judo
- Used to be very boisterous
- Daughter of Neville and Hannah
- Suffers from acute PTSD
- Went through a highly traumatic home invasion a few months ago; it was all over the Daily Prophet
- Generally pretty tight-lipped about the whole thing
- Prefect

Friends:
Celia would have made some really solid friendships over the course of her first five years at Hogwarts, but those friendships are likely somewhat strained now. Her friends would know from the news that something super messed-up happened, but not be privy to exact details, so they'd be using Celia's behavioral changes to try to piece things together. It would likely be frustrating to be Celia's friend at this point.
Defeats Bullies With @Rachel Winston
Longtime Boy Buddy: @Matthew Bennett
Longtime Girl Bestie: @Hadley Cordova | @Jessie Meadows

Enemies:
Celia used to have a habit of using her judo moves on bullies, so these would probably be the only people who would consider her an enemy. Although, if former friends are pissed enough about being "abandoned," then maybe we could work something out here?

Love:
Celia has had a few boyfriends in past years, but she would be a pretty tough nut to crack at this point. Any guy who startles her is gonna get judo-chopped, so approach from where she can see you! Or not, because that sounds like a funny thread.

--------------------
Celia | Gryffindor | 6th-year | Prefect
Thread Tracker | Backstory: Longbottom Hostage Crisis

user posted image
PM
^
Jett
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 05:50 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

I'll add a template when I'm not on my phone.

BUT CELIA AND MATTHEW. I think they'd be friends. Maybe pretty close friends, as Celia seems like someone he would've really gotten along with. I definitely think if we take that route, that he'd be really concerned about her character change, but would never be the type to push her to tell him what happened. He'd be more the type to go out of his way to cheer her up in various unusual ways. He's pretty loyal and while he isn't very assertive or serious, I can definitely see him stepping in and trying to diffuse situations before new ptsd Celia injures somebody with her judo http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif maybe he could even get judo chopped himself trying to help and then she can feel bad that he has to go to the hospital wing or something http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

I dunno, there's a bunch we could do with them. Any other ideas?
PMEmail
^
Liz
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 06:21 PM
Liz
OOC
Old and married
Muggle (unfortunately)
Just so old (30) YEARS OLD
"Seriously? I turn my back for five seconds and there's a pencil in the ceiling?"
I am a teacher. I have the power of spending all day with 8th-graders and still loving them.
Special Ability: Awkwardness
Liz

@Jett

YESSSSS!

They would have made perfect sense as good friends in prior years, and then the fact that he's not grilling her for answers now would make him really non-threatening and therefore one of the people she most likes hanging out with. And she would feel so terrible about hitting him, and she'd take him to the hospital wing and be super apologetic and maybe-possibly let something slip and then be all O.O DON'T REPEAT THAT! Thereby uber-bonding the friendship.

MATTHEW IS JUST SO ADORBS <3 I NEED SOMEONE TO BE TIGHT WITH HIM

--------------------
MARC: App | Plotter | Tracker CASEY: App | Plotter | Tracker
CELIA: App | Plotter | Tracker PIETRO: App | Plotter | Tracker
PM
^
Scotty
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 09:19 PM
Scotty
OOC
Saving myself for Jake Gyllenhaal
Just straight lean.
19 YEARS OLD
I can hear that purple calling, I can hear the Perkys calling
Probably angry. Probably.
Special Ability: Seething Rage
Scotty

Celia and Braden

Templates are for losers http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Okay, so I'm thinking that you were totally onto something with them being friends through being prefects or just generally knowing each other from their classes, what with them being in the same year. Braden might not have really been super fond of her more excitable attitude, but he's not about to, like, totally abandon the idea of friendship just because of the way someone acts. He's a dick, but he's not quite that sort of dick.

I don't know if you were thinking they were super close or just like, acquaintances from classes, but I can totally write with either situation. Course, how close they were pre-accident is def important as far as how concerned Braden would be about her wellness and state of mind. Could always just go the easy route and have them chilling somewhere in Hogsmeade for a little bit.

Lemme know though, you fun as hell to write with.
PM
^
Shane Rogers
 Posted: Jul 10 2016, 08:53 PM
Shane Rogers
Hufflepuff
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
Umbra

Shane has a thing about taking care of and helping people who have been broken or are in pain in a lot of ways. I could see him finding her in a vulnerable state and trying to help her. Maybe they could end up good friends.
PM
^
Liz
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 08:20 PM
Liz
OOC
Old and married
Muggle (unfortunately)
Just so old (30) YEARS OLD
"Seriously? I turn my back for five seconds and there's a pencil in the ceiling?"
I am a teacher. I have the power of spending all day with 8th-graders and still loving them.
Special Ability: Awkwardness
Liz

@Shane Rogers

This is an awesome idea and could go multiple different fun ways.

If they haven't been friends prior to this, she's likely to be like, "F**K OFF DUDE" if he tries to help her out, and then that could develop into much hilarity depending on circumstances!

If they have been friends prior to this, then she'd be much more receptive to his assistance. Which one sounds more fun to you? I kinda dig the former, TBH XD

--------------------
MARC: App | Plotter | Tracker CASEY: App | Plotter | Tracker
CELIA: App | Plotter | Tracker PIETRO: App | Plotter | Tracker
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE