TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Comics, Butterbeer, And Energy Drinks, Vy Szczęsny | 19 | Auror Trainee
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
 Posted: Jul 18 2016, 07:01 PM
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
Ministry
Single AF
Muggleborn
19 YEARS OLD
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
I'm just lazy af, so read my app. The link's up there!
No Special Ability
Heather

Vyacheslav is a 19 year old, trainee auror. He's sarcastic, sassy, flirtatious, clumsy, and a research fanatic. He's energetic and there's never a moment some part of him is not moving. He's loyal, trustworthy, and honest. For more information, look below!

Friends - Vy's two best friends from school are Hunter VanDerberg and Ariel Wilde. To be his friend, talk to him. Or, be in his vicinity. He'll talk to anyone and everyone and no one. Post a comment below and we can get something started!

Enemies - Vy doesn't really have enemies, but if anyone were to hurt his friends or family, they will immediately find themselves his enemy. He does everything with his whole being, either all in or all out, so if he dislikes your character because they hurt his friends, he will hate them completely.

Lovers - Vy is bisexual with a strong preference for men. Relationships with women would be difficult to start, as they would have to be friends for at least a year. For men, it is a little different. Relationships with men are a lot more fast paced for Vy, as he feels more comfortable. Add a reply below if you have an idea; I'd love to hear it!

Relationships
Hunter VanDerberg - Best Bruh, Yo.
Ariel Wilde - Prankster BFF

Vyacheslav Szczęsny
19. Auror Trainee. Niall Horan.

PM
^
Ariel Wilde
 Posted: Jul 19 2016, 07:06 AM
Ariel Wilde
Daily Prophet
Blissfully happy with Hunter VanDerberg
Pureblood
18 YEARS OLD
they say that home is where the heart is. i guess i haven't found my home. and we keep driving round in circles, afraid to call this place our home.
Ariel is probably one of the friendliest people you'll meet. However, the likelihood that you meet her because she pranked you is high. Even after Hogwarts. She grew up in London with her sister, and her parents. Sadly, her father, Jack, died when she was 13. Her dream is to build a workplace for herself, a business that involves pranks, but for now, she works as a photographer in the Daily Prophet.
Metamorphagus/Half Veela
Vilde

Vy & Ariel
WE NEED A THREAD FOR THEIR AWESOME FRIENDSHIP. Just not before I've caught up with my other ones http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif OKAY? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

PM
^
Heather
 Posted: Jul 19 2016, 08:54 AM
Heather
Single
Slytherin
24 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Super Secretary
Heather

Yes! A thousand yeses! Just let me know when so we can figure out a plot
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE