TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

All Along It Was A Fever, Andrea Taylor| 16| Gryffindor (muggle)
Andrea Taylor
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 02:13 PM
Andrea Taylor
Gryffindor
Single
Muggle
16 YEARS OLD
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller."
N/A
No Special Ability
Laser

Andrea Taylor
Muggle/Gryffindor

FRIENDS

Even though Andi isn't the nicest person, she still has friends. Her friends are mostly the mischievous pranksters or the rowdy "bad kids". She isn't much of a sharer, but she is a good listener when it comes to her friends' problems. She is also fiercely loyal, and will do anything for the people she cares a lot about.

RIVALS

Andrea is a grudge holder to the death. Any person who has wronged her in the past, will not be forgiven. Andi stands up for herself and the occasional other person, so some bullies are bound to dislike her.

ROMANCE

Ah, the secret hopeless romantic. Andi is someone who enjoys relationships, though she is slightly afraid of commitment due to her most recent relationship and how it ended. She had given him all of herself, and he just left her. She's heartbroken for now, but that doesn't mean some boy might worm his way into her heart. I'm open to threading with someone and seeing where things end up!

PM
^
Astrid Vestergaard
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 02:24 PM
Astrid Vestergaard
Gryffindor
Single and Sulking
Halfblood
15 YEARS OLD
She's got a lion in her heart and a fire in her soul.
She is fierce as a future Auror should be, yet an Auror is not what she wants to be. She will go to the ends of the Earth to be sure that her loved ones are never harmed and always protected. She is loyal, brave and a bit mischievous and beyond all else, she has a natural beauty like no other.
Animagus in Training
Jahs

Astrid and Andrea
Andrea seems to fit Astrid's personality pretty well as they both seem to be fiercely loyal. Astrid also is adventurous and gets her fair share of detentions for all kinds of things such a being out of bounds at curfew. I think they could get along pretty well, maybe not friends but definitely not enemies so I'd be interested to see how they paired up.

The Muggle thing also wouldn't be a bother to Astrid, though she may often forget that she's Muggle and wonder why she is unable to join in on some things and such.

PM
^
Andrea Taylor
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 02:39 PM
Andrea Taylor
Gryffindor
Single
Muggle
16 YEARS OLD
N/A
No Special Ability
Laser

Astrid&Andrea

Yeah, they are pretty similar in that department. I don't think they'd be super close, as their personalities would probably clash and there'd be some fights, but I think Andi would ask Astrid to show her around Hogwarts and teach her the ropes. As for the "forgetting she's a muggle" thing, Andi would probably get irritated by that. I think it would be fun to see these two together
PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 03:31 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
because i'm broken when i'm open and i don't feel like i am strong enough
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

Andrea&Gwen
Gwen is a muggle!! And that's all I have. Nah, kidding. I think Gwen gives off the impression that she likes having someone to rely on, and she's a very open person, so the possibility that she's one of those people who'd tell her about all the shit that went wrong and all the stuff that could be right, just because she's a good listener. She might get a bit frustrated that Andi won't confide in her, she's not a very patient person. But she'd probably cling on to hope that one day, Andi would finally open up to her. Gwen is the kind of person who carries her heart on her sleeve, and by that, I don't necessarily mean she'll care about everyone, but everyone can tell if she cares about them. Her emotions are very readable, is what I'm trying to say. And she's also fiercely loyal, so no stress about whether she's trustworthy or not. Of course, Andi might not see this at once! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif BUT YES. What are your thoughts? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
^
Andrea Taylor
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 03:36 PM
Andrea Taylor
Gryffindor
Single
Muggle
16 YEARS OLD
N/A
No Special Ability
Laser

Andrea&Gwen

Yes! I love this idea. I think that we should start off with Andi being sort of closed off and grouchy towards her, but once Andi sees that there is something wrong with Gwen she will try to be nicer and that would probably lead her to begin caring about Gwen. So, yessss. I agree that these two should start talking with one another.
PM
^
Jett
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 07:24 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

Matthew and Andi
ALRIGHT! Matthew is my sixth year slytherin!!

Gah. This is a tough one. I feel like Matthew gets on pretty well with most people, but I feel like with Andi, it might be more of a challenge. I suppose it all depends on how she would react to him. He'd definitely be the type to walk right up to her and try to be friends, because she's new and that's how he is. He's really friendly. But he's also very talkative, and wouldn't exactly stop himself from asking questions or saying things that might overstep her boundaries. She seems like she would hate that.

So, I feel like she'd either not be able to stand him entirely, and they'd wind up not getting along at all right away, or maybe just tolerate him at first and eventually grow to trust him. It seems like she has a lot more baggage than he does, as he doesn't have any, and he's the type of person who would want to help her through it if she ever felt comfortable enough with him to tell him. Basically, they could clash badly or compliment each other well after some initial tension on her part. What works better for you? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

PMEmail
^
Laser
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 07:31 PM
Laser
OOC
Single
Squib
17 YEARS OLD
You Eat The Ears First!
N/A
N/A
Laser

Andi&Matthew

Hmm. I feel like she would end up tolerating him, if only because she is terrified of being alone and she needs friends. She will question her choice of tolerating him immensely, but I feel like she will grow to enjoy his childish nature after a while. Don't expect her to be entirely nice all the time though XD
PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 05:57 AM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
because i'm broken when i'm open and i don't feel like i am strong enough
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

Andrea&Gwen
Awesome, I'll make a thread asap! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
^
Astrid Vestergaard
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 06:10 PM
Astrid Vestergaard
Gryffindor
Single and Sulking
Halfblood
15 YEARS OLD
She is fierce as a future Auror should be, yet an Auror is not what she wants to be. She will go to the ends of the Earth to be sure that her loved ones are never harmed and always protected. She is loyal, brave and a bit mischievous and beyond all else, she has a natural beauty like no other.
Animagus in Training
Jahs

Astrid and Andrea
Great! Opposites definitely attract more and they're not so opposite but I'm perfectly okay with them never being close friends since Astrid already has two of those. Astrid probably wouldn't understand why she would get irritated so that would be a great addition and overall - these two excite me.

I can get something started if you want, where do you think Andi could be found?

PM
^
Andrea Taylor
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 06:23 PM
Andrea Taylor
Gryffindor
Single
Muggle
16 YEARS OLD
N/A
No Special Ability
Laser

Astrid&Andrea

I'm super excited also! Astrid would probably find Andi somewhere in the Gryffindor Common room or Astrid could be sitting somewhere near her in the Great Hall?
PM
^
Heather
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 08:55 PM
Heather
Single
Slytherin
24 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Super Secretary
Heather

OMG I had the best idea for an Andrea and Duncan thread. Duncan (my fifth year slytherin) would be sitting in the library and she'd get all angry about something and just sit down across from him and start venting about something and he's just reading, and looks up at her with a complete surprise face like [this], but like, obviously without the beard, and totally looking more like his 16 year old self, but she just keeps going on, so he's looking around for help, and then she realizes she doesn't actually know the person she's venting to, and it goes from there lol
PM
^
Laser
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 02:25 PM
Laser
OOC
Single
Squib
17 YEARS OLD
You Eat The Ears First!
N/A
N/A
Laser

YESSS. She will be so embarrassed! I can just see her putting it off with huffs and awkward clearing of her throat. She'll be like "oh, woops" and wait for him to say something.
PM
^
Heather
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 03:15 PM
Heather
Single
Slytherin
24 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Super Secretary
Heather

And Duncan doesn't talk so he would just raise an eyebrow and continue reading with a smirk on his face http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
PM
^
Jett
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 08:40 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
Jett

Matthew and Andi
Sorry this took me three years to get back to. But yes, they could definitely go that route. As long as she doesn't like, brutally insult him or his friends, he'd likely keep trying to be friends with her. Any particular place Matthew would find her? I'm happy to start a thread if you want, though if you're in the mood and get around to it before me feel free to start one yourself! Matthew's really forward, so he'd be pretty likely to just bound right up to her and say hello. So maybe she looks lost and he offers her help. Or maybe she gets stuck in a sinking stair, or a secret passage or something, and Matthew finds her? Or maybe she just looks really pissy somewhere and Matthew walks up and tries to cheer her up with magic tricks. Or something. I'm sorry that I have no good ideas right now, but by the time I start a thread I will http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

But yes, bottom line - they can grow to be friends. Definitely!

PMEmail
^
Laser
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 08:59 PM
Laser
OOC
Single
Squib
17 YEARS OLD
You Eat The Ears First!
N/A
N/A
Laser

Andi&Duncan

I can't wait! I can start a thread for them if you'd like?

Andi&Matthew

I'm happy to start one! I'll probably have her somewhere being pissy because that's pretty much who she is lol
PM
^
Jett
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 09:03 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
Jett

Matthew and Andi
Perfect! That's great, because I have a few other threads to start as well http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Let me know when it's up!!
PMEmail
^
Laser
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 09:31 PM
Laser
OOC
Single
Squib
17 YEARS OLD
You Eat The Ears First!
N/A
N/A
Laser

Not In The Mood

Here it is Jett!
PM
^
Heather
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 09:44 PM
Heather
Single
Slytherin
24 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Super Secretary
Heather

Andi & Duncan
Go ahead and start the thread, or I can establish Duncan at the library first, if you'd rather
PM
^
Astrid Vestergaard
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 10:16 PM
Astrid Vestergaard
Gryffindor
Single and Sulking
Halfblood
15 YEARS OLD
Animagus in Training
Jahs

Here you go!

King of the Jungle
PM
^
Duncan Connery
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 10:53 PM
Duncan Connery
Slytherin
Single
Slytherin
16 YEARS OLD
"Stop calling me broody. I'm just quiet."
I'm a halfblood wizard and I'm 15. Hogwarts is my home. It's where I met Astrid, Matthew, and Ariadne, my best friends. Anything else you want to know, you can read my application.
Animagus in Training
Heather

Posted too! Link for you.

It's called "Why are you talking to me?" http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE