TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Horrid Wench Alert!, Tag: Mari and Honora | The Corridors
Casey Mullane
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 02:27 AM
Casey Mullane
Slytherin
Single
Muggle
16 YEARS OLD
" ... No. Just no."
My parents made me and then ruined my life. Jerks.
Special Ability: Douchebaggery
Liz

@Heather | @Bee

Mid-November, 2035

Casey rolled his eyes, but he was smiling. Sort of. When she wasn't looking. Which, honestly, it didn't seem like she had the focus to do. Something was clearly going on with Marielle. As far as Casey could tell from struggling to keep up with her rapid-fire storytelling, there had been a potion explosion? And whatever the potion was, it had affected her and made her even more ... Marielle? More jumpy and bouncy and loud? She was talking a mile a minute. It was honestly difficult to keep up.

They'd just finished eating dinner, and somehow, on his way out of the dining hall, Casey had ended up with the especially-bouncy Marielle at his side. And she was acting so oddly that it made him a little concerned, so he'd decided to stick with her. Walk her to her common room. Just kinda because.

Not because he cared, because he didn't. He absolutely didn't have some sort of growing fondness for the random kid who'd gotten all snuggly with him in the garden. Nope. He was just walking with her because.

"So, maybe if you slowed down a little bit, I would be able to understand what you're trying to tell me," he tried. Maybe if he asked enough times, she'd chill out and speak slowly enough for him to keep up. "What did you put in the cauldron?"

--------------------
Casey | Slytherin | Muggle | 6th-year
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Marielle Prince
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 02:52 AM
Marielle Prince
Ravenclaw
Single and too young to mingle
Pureblood Ravenclaw
12 YEARS OLD
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." -Dalai Lama, muggle religious leader
I'm a very happy-go-lucky girl who grew up in a pureblood family. My papa is a distant relative of the late Severus Snape, and my maman is a French Pureblood. I went to a muggle primary school until I got my Hogwarts letter. Check out my application for more info!
Empath
Heather

Mari had exploded a potion earlier that day. It hadn't had too terrible of results. Not even her worst results she'd ever gotten from a botched potion, but not only had this failure affected her, it also affected Tabs, her potions partner today. He hadn't believed her when she said she was really bad at potions. Like, really really bad. So bad, in fact, she should never even touch a cauldron or it would probably explode. Like Boom. Gone. Bye-bye.

Suffering through the rest of the day had been a challenge, but so far, she'd gotten along fairly well. She'd at least made it through dinner when she caught up to Casey, the sixth year Slytherin she'd decided was her friend and she wasn't going to let go until he had to leave because he was so interesting! Like, so interesting, she couldn't even come up with a comparison right now because her brain was all "waaah!" right now. She'd followed him out of the Great Hall and had told him the story of her potions explosion, gesturing wildly while bouncing and humming all at the same time. For a sleeping draught gone wrong, this was the opposite of the intended effect of the potion. She didn't even know how she'd made this happen. But Casey had asked her a question, so she tried to answer as quickly as possible.

"Well, you see... I put in the...umm...the...I don't really know what it's called... I think it was standard ingredient? But the flobbersquish was supposed to go in first? No, no, flobberworm mucus thing. I don't know. But I put it in and then the potion got white and it went explody-like-boom. Like whoa. And then I was excited! And I really don't--" Mari and Casey turned a corner and Mari ran straight into someone. "Oof." She walked backwards a little and rubbed her nose, looking up at the older student and accidentally saying out loud, "Whoa, you're like really pretty holy cow who does your hair are you a model?"

Then she felt sudden fear, but it wasn't from her. It was from Casey who had totally just pushed her behind him, like what? She was twelve. She could take care of herself. She was old enough to. Well, maybe not in her incapacitated state of super hyper craziness, but who knows. Maybe it would work? But why did Casey want to protect her in the first place? Why did seeing this pretty supermodel like blonde girl freak him out so much? "Did you hurt my Casey because I'll hurt you if you did!" Mari pushed her bottom lip out in an attempt to look tough and pointed her wand at the older student. Probably a bad idea, but right now, every idea was a good idea to Mari. She was basically potions super happy drunk.

Marielle Prince

--------------------
user posted image
sig by jett - thanks jett!
PM
^
Honora Jackos
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 03:36 AM
Honora Jackos
Slytherin
Single but ready to get around. Make-out slut with Marcus Barrow.
Pureblood
16 YEARS OLD
"The day I dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see Merlin."
16 candles. October baby, bitch. Talk to the hand because the face don't give a damn. Makin' out with ya' man.
No Special Ability except being a stone cold bitch with great hair.
Bee

tag: @Liz and @Heather
401 words
Looks very on point
one line of lyrics
Honora was having a really nice day, she was looking on point. More on point than she usually looked like, which was so on point. Because Honora loved looking her best, and with her natural looks, it was easy. She was on her way to hang out with her other friends, because Honora was some sort of social butterfly, one clique simply wasn't enough for her, one friend wasn't enough. She had to be with popular people, she had to hang out with the likable people (even if she didn't really like them herself; except Marcus because he was a special case, he complimented her shoes)... And all the other people that would ascend her social status after that.

She was a little bit distracted with just putting away her magical compact mirror after applying bomb-ass lipstick. Merlin, she looked so perfect. Of course, she wasn't focusing on watching where she was going, though it totally wasn't her fault when this tiny barely-to-be-seen little kid bumped into her. And since said kid was so small, it didn't really faze her much except a step back. Honora scoffed, already insinuating a 'watch-where-you're-going'huff.

But as soon as she heard, "Whoa, you're like really pretty holy cow who does your hair are you a model?", she sashayed and made an amused sound with a stunning smile, "Thank you," she said warmly, surprisingly, "I could be, I heard they're really into blondes now after Halston Burke broke the Wizarding World with her break on that Quidditch ad. My hair is all natural, but you really gotta try (name of wizarding hair product) if you want hair like mine," her voice was full of pride on her own hair and looks. Of course she looked on point, why wouldn't she brag about it after saying 'thank you'?

She finally looked down on the tiny human that was talking to her, then saw a someone a little too familiar pulling the girl behind him. Her eyes narrowed as a resurgence of feelings filled her. Fear and a hint of embarrassment. She hadn't told anyone yet, had he?

She scoffed at the little girl's words, seeing right through the act of looking tough. It was her time to act tough, well... she was tough in her own way, at least better tough than the girl.

"He only hurt himself," she told them both coldly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Casey Mullane
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 10:01 PM
Casey Mullane
Slytherin
Single
Muggle
16 YEARS OLD
" ... No. Just no."
Liz

Holy crap, this was actually ridiculously entertaining. She was so incredibly hyper. "Right, right," Casey agreed, pretending to be super-duper well-educated on Potions stuff. "I mean, duh. The flobbersquish always goes in first, you goof." He was just ribbing her, of course, the way he ribbed his sisters. There was no hint of the animosity that came through when he spoke to Honora or Adelinde or any of the other jerks.

Oh ... speak of the devil. Great. Casey lost all capacity for rational thought the second he saw the terror witch from the courtyard. All he could remember was lightning bursting through his hand, and then the horror of being dragged across the ground by his ankle.

Well, of course, she'd cried and freaked out, too, but it was harder to call up that part of the memory when the really scary part of it was already front-and-center.

So, while his reasonable mind might have figured out that Honora was unlikely to randomly curse a second-year, the freaked-out big brother in him was the one that took action. In an instant, he'd grabbed Marielle by the shoulder and thrust her behind him. He glowered at Honora when that totally bitchy bullshit spilled from her lips.

"Oh, right. By minding my own business," Casey snarled, one hand fumbling blindly at Mari's wand to push it downward. "Marielle, you should stay away from this girl. She's ... not very nice."

A TOTAL MONSTROUS HARPY BITCH! was more like it.

--------------------
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Marielle Prince
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 10:32 PM
Marielle Prince
Ravenclaw
Pureblood Ravenclaw
12 YEARS OLD
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." -Dalai Lama, muggle religious leader
I'm a very happy-go-lucky girl who grew up in a pureblood family. My papa is a distant relative of the late Severus Snape, and my maman is a French Pureblood. I went to a muggle primary school until I got my Hogwarts letter. Check out my application for more info!
Empath
Heather

Casey had been teasing her and she pouted up at him before skipping along beside him. The castle looked so pretty today, like, it was sparkly and everything. Or maybe that was just because of the potions accident. Yeah. Maybe it was that. Either way, Mari didn't care, because it was beautiful! But everything was beautiful right now. She shoved him lightly with her arm.

When Casey had shoved her behind him, she'd glanced up at him and at the girl across from him. She couldn't calm down but the fear that was coming from Casey made her wish she could calm down a little. Because he was afraid. And Casey was like an older brother and shouldn't have to be afraid. She didn't like it. Mari looked up at Casey, swiveled her head quickly towards Honora, then back to Casey just as fast. Something had happened between them before and now she was suspicious. She narrowed her eyes at Honora.

She got a small inkling of fear and nervousness and embarrassment from Honora and blinked. She looked at Casey. "What did you do to her? Why does she feel like she's got a big secret and you're the only one that knows, but you're scared of her too so I'm really confused and I'd really like to know what's going on and whoa." Mari hadn't felt two people at the same time before and it was kind of confusing especially because of the potions accident that had made her really hyper and excitable and confused.

The entire time she'd been talking and they'd been with Honora, Mari was bouncing on the balls of her feet a little, unable to keep still. A few times, she'd wanted to start dancing or twirling, so she swayed from one side to the other on her feet. She wished she could calm down. This potion was stupid. The worst of her explosions so far.

Marielle Prince

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Honora Jackos
 Posted: Jul 10 2016, 02:21 AM
Honora Jackos
Slytherin
Single but ready to get around. Make-out slut with Marcus Barrow.
Pureblood
16 YEARS OLD
"The day I dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see Merlin."
16 candles. October baby, bitch. Talk to the hand because the face don't give a damn. Makin' out with ya' man.
No Special Ability except being a stone cold bitch with great hair.
Bee

tag: @Liz and @Heather
219 words
Looks very on point
Don't Cry
Honora erolled her eyes, though couldn't help feeling a little curious how this girl got to her conclusion. She didn't know what it was, but she had a feeling about the girl, she didn't know why but she kept on her feet, looking at the duo... Merlin, she wanted to punch and hex this guy at the same time. And the feeling intensified even worse at the muggle's words.

"You should have watched where you were going when I was so obviously and obnoxiously practicing my spells. If you did, you wouldn't have gotten hurt. And for the record, I am nice, I saved your life after you stole my wand! It wasn't my fault it decided to emit lightning. It's a laurel wand. It  does that when it gets stolen. If it weren't for me telling you to give it back, you'd be more toast than those birds you murdered with my wand," Honora said with a matter-of-a-fact tone. She never mentioned what happened after that, that one needed to stay secret, between Honora and Casey.

She crossed her arms, "Hmph, you should be lucky I didn't decide to hex you after that," Honora was pretty well known with her nasty hexes, possibly even nastier than what she says about people who crossed her, that's for sure.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Casey Mullane
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 07:29 PM
Casey Mullane
Slytherin
Single
Muggle
16 YEARS OLD
" ... No. Just no."
Liz

Oooooh, that was right. The whole ... wand ... lightning ... scary awful ... thing. Why did he have to say anything? Now she was just going off on him, and it was reminding him of how freaking scared he'd been in the courtyard, and that was uncomfortable and humiliating and he didn't want Marielle to know how pathetic he was, and then, wow, that was dumb because she was, like, twelve which meant that he shouldn't be counting on her for friendship and yet she was the only sorta-friend he had and ...

Crap. CRAP.

And presumably that horrifying wand was somewhere on her person, which was just so not comforting. Casey clenched his fists, which started to shake. With MANLY RAGE AND ADRENALINE! Not at all with fearful nerves. Nnnnnope.

"I didn't do anything to her," Casey replied, not looking at Marielle because he had to keep his eyes on the terror wench. Who knew what she might do? "And I did not murder birds, and ... you ... "

Hex him? Hex him? Man, it just got worse and worse. He fought against it, but his gaze dropped to the floor. "Right, well ... you know ... regardless ... there were ... extenuating circumstances ... "

Aaaand now he was just babbling in big words in order to prevent ... something. This situation from getting even more awkward. Casey wanted to run away.

--------------------
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Marielle Prince
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 11:47 PM
Marielle Prince
Ravenclaw
Pureblood Ravenclaw
12 YEARS OLD
Empath
Heather

Mari was extremely hyper herself, but apparently being hyper makes what tiny bit of control she has over her empath ability disappear. So, when Casey and Honora started glaring at each other and talking about something that happened before Mari met Casey, she received an onslaught of emotions from both of them.

From Honora, she got annoyance, curiosity (probably at Mari figuring out there was a secret), and anger at Casey. She wanted to hit Casey now and had to hold her hands so she didn't. She also felt that itch on her nose that meant arrogance. What had happened?

Then, she turned towards Casey and felt his shock at something Honora had said, and felt an enormous amount of a mixture of fear, anger, and rage. She couldn't help the slight whimper that fell from her lips as she bit hard on her lower lip. She reached her hand over to Casey's shakily, taking hold of it and tugging lightly to get his attention. She didn't like when people fought and especially when she couldn't control her empath ability to hide from the emotions flying around.

"Can we all just get along? It sounds like a miss- miscomm- misunderstanding. Is that the word? Please?" She bounced a little on the balls of her feet, holding Casey's hand with one of hers, her other arm wrapped around her stomach to try and ground her, an attempt to block out the crazy amount of emotions she was feeling.

Marielle Prince

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE