TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

... Are You Serious Right Now?, Tag: Jessie Meadows | A Courtyard
Jack Winston
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 04:28 AM
Jack Winston
Gryffindor
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Jack didn't feel like listening. He struggled against Marcus' hold. He didn't want to talk about this. He wanted to find his sister, bury his face in her hair and cry. He hadn't felt this miserable in years. His feelings were a mes again. He could feel his head spinning. It felt like he was going to pass out.

"Let me go." He said. When it was clear Marc wasn't going to let him go, not until they discussed this, he sagged. "Fine. Fine." He managed to twist to face him, hurt gathering in his eyes. He could feel his anger rising and tried tamping it down. Marcus Barrow hadn't done anything wrong. Jack was a big, dumb, irrationally jealous, dolt.

His blue eyes widened before they narrowed. Who ever that girl had been had been pretty, but in the way he'd view a flower. Not in the steal -your- breath -away -every time -he'd -smile -Marcus way. "No!" He cried. "I don't like her. I don't even know her."

He shook his head, blue eyes darkening. This was not the way he imagined doing this. He imagined blurting it out after a fun day of doing whatever, not in the middle of an argument. "I.... I like you. Like romantically speaking. I think you're adorable and....I.... that may have just been a kiss for you but....I..." He gave a heavy sigh and ran a hand through his hair.

"Just forget it." His shoulders sagged. "You're not interested and....it doesn't matter. I'll still be your friend, if you want but...." Jack really just wanted to go.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Marcus Barrow
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 04:46 AM
Marcus Barrow
Hufflepuff
Slutty and Highly Distractible
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Wanna hang out?"
I discovered the outdoors and never went back in.
Special Ability: Sheer Adorableness
Liz

Owww, ow ow ow ow ow. Marc really didn't know how to handle this. He'd never done this before, or at least, if he had, he didn't know about it. He hadn't hurt people's feelings with kissing, and especially not two people right in a row! And now here he was with Jessie mad at him and Jack looking at him with these hurt-puppy-dog eyes and he felt like he was drowning.

And he officially legit knew what it felt like to drown!

Yeah, he totally needed to write to his mum about this. He did not even remotely know what to do.

He'd withdrawn his hand when Jack turned, and now he shoved both of them deep into his pockets and looked shamefully down at his feet. Marc felt dumb, even dumber than he usually did. And he felt all weird in his stomach. He didn't like to have people mad at him, and he especially didn't like the way Jack was looking at him.

And then ... wait, what? He lifted his head and stared wide-eyed at Jack. Had he really just said ... that? Really? That he ... really?

Whoa. Wow. Holy shit.

"Wait, but I do, though!" he pointed out almost frantically. "I mean, I am! I'm definitely interested in ... in you. You know. Romantically, or ... "

Wait, was it romantic? Or was it just physical? How was he supposed to know? Like, he really, really liked hanging out with Jack. And he was also super attracted to him.

"I like you. Too."

--------------------
Marc | Hufflepuff | 5th-year
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
Jack Winston
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 11:59 PM
Jack Winston
Gryffindor
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Jack's face was hard and stoney. Marcus Barrow's words fell on semi deaf ears. He'd allowed himself to become attracted to someone and look what had happened. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed heavily. I should really cut my hair. Grandmother is right. Its far too long. The idle thought almost surprised him. Of all times he was thinking about his hair.

He shoved his hands into the pockets of his robes. He still refused to look at Marcus Barrow. It still hurt to much and his head was still spinning. He still wanted to just get out of here, to go see his sister. Or better yet, to hide from the world. Maybe he could write to his mother. Elissa Winston always did know what to say to her son.

He heaved a great sigh turning his back to Marcus Barrow. "Maybe. But not the way I like you." That much was painfully clear. His heart squeezed again. "If you're playing with me, Mr. Barrow, please stop. It hurts." He scrubbed a hand over the back of his neck. Jack, you big dumb fool. A sigh flitted past his lips. "I don't think I can do this right now." And he started away again. "I suppose I'll speak with you later Mr. Barrow."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Marcus Barrow
 Posted: Jul 27 2016, 12:19 AM
Marcus Barrow
Hufflepuff
Slutty and Highly Distractible
Halfblood
16 YEARS OLD
"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Wanna hang out?"
I discovered the outdoors and never went back in.
Special Ability: Sheer Adorableness
Liz

Jack ran a hand through his hair, and Marc really really wanted to reach out and touch it himself. But he couldn't, because he'd ruined everything. Without even knowing there was anything to ruin! An hour earlier, things had been simple, and now they were super-duper messed up. Because of a make-out session.

Frankly, Marc felt kinda betrayed by his favorite pastime. Who knew that making out could cause problems? It just wasn't fair!

"Hey, you don't know how I feel," he replied, a little bit defensively. "All you know is what you saw. That's different." His face felt weird. Oh. Whoa. He was frowning. It was a completely foreign sensation, but it was just sort of happening because it matched how he felt. And even that, in and of itself, was an interesting observation.

"What ... ? Come on, man, that's not what I'm doing! Why would I even ... ? That doesn't make sense!" But it was seeming kind of useless because Jack was visibly shrinking farther away and he was going into creepy ultra-formal mode and Marc felt really, really sick to his stomach. Not butterflies-sick. More like someone had poured a whole bunch of molten metal into his stomach, filled it up, and then let it harden.

Marc sighed, too, looking down at the floor and scuffing at it with the tip of his shoe. "Fine. Sure. Later." Then he leaned against the wall, staring across the hallway at the tapestry opposite him.

--------------------
Marc | Hufflepuff | 5th-year
Thread Tracker

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE