TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

I'm Not A Girl, I'm A Storm With Skin., Elia | 24| Quidditch Player
Elia Jerran
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 11:19 PM
Elia Jerran
Pro Quidditch
Alien Sim. Married to her broom.
Pureblood
24 YEARS OLD
"In this whole wide wicked world, the only thing you have to be afraid of is me."
24. Montrose Magpies Chaser. Freak of nature. Caution, Do Not Cross. She's not one of the best Quidditch players. She is the best. ;0 Stinkin' creepy-ass weirdo.
Sad Excuse of a Metamorphmagi
Bee

Elia
Elia Jerran

24 years old playing as chaser for the Montrose Magpies Quidditch team. Chosen as it's future leader very soon.

A genius in disguise with an addiction to her own demise...

Elia is nothing short of very smart, like her father. Though of course, her father was only borderline of a genius, Elia herself is beyond the borderline (172). Once you get past her apathetic nature towards others, then her awkward turtle shell, and past talking only about Quidditch, Elia will very much show her genius among other subjects. And once Elia feels close to a person, she can be awkwardly nice, and will make an effort to make sure that she doesn't freak the other person out or offend them, or do anything that would make the person feel bad about their relationship with Elia. Of course, she's only just trying, which doesn't cement that she won't end up not doing these things accidentally one way or another.

Elia's apathy to most things is her defining trait, she is one of the most pessimistic and cynical people you will ever meet, often fueled by her own depressive, anxious, self-destructive behavior that will never really meet the eye of a person she might be talking to. Her apathy combined with her Pureblood status and genius often makes up for a dreadful 'better-than- thou' air when talking to her, which ultimately makes people not like her at times, and it does make what little relationship she has with others suffer.

Elia suffers greatly from anxiety and depression, it keeps her from fully controlling her metamorphmagi abilities. Those disorders make her emotionally exhausted and irritated a lot of the times, which makes it harder for her to fit in socially, and she already has a very hard time with that without her depression and anxiety. These traits also makes up her self-sabotaging and destructive nature, which is a source of her many, many problems.

Her metamorphmagi abilities often betray her trying to hide what she really feels, sometimes it does help her figure out what she does feel. At times, when she feels very strong emotions, her abilties will be nearly impossible for her to control, often resulting in oddly-coloured features or simply reverting back to her old raven-haired self. Often she hates letting people know how she really feels, feeling that she has become vunerable towards people once they know what she feels.

One thing that really sums up Elia is Flying/Quidditch. No one in the world that isn't her family would ever know and share her extreme passion, her love, her thoughts about Quidditch and Flying. Like her mother, it is her lifesong, it is the blood that runs through her veins and the force that keeps her alive, the one that keeps her from ultimately hurting herself beyond going back to. Quidditch is something nearly genetic for her, it is the blood of her mother that gave Elia her gifts, her god-like talent for the sports. Elia's relationship with Quidditch and flying is extremely strong and tight, and it definitely shows in her character. She is one legend in the making.

Friends - Halston's her soul sister, and Elia has struck through with her since childhood. Elia has a hard time making friends due to her awful self-sabotaging nature, her 'better-than-thou' vibes, and her very awkward behavior. She might appear very unapproachable because of this, but fear not. Elia can be friendly when approched, though it may take sometime to warm up to her because she is very blunt and not really much of the talking type, unless you can coax her out of her shell, but if you do so forcibly, she will either become very irritated with you, or you could also possibly make her very anxious, or both. If Elia is sure that you are well-meaning, she will make an effort to talk and try to be sociable when she can.

Will probably get along with you if you bring up Quidditch excitably.

Enemies - Elia might have some enemies, mostly people who she has rubbed the wrong way and made some bad first impressions because of her awful awkwardness and/or her irritating superiority complex (probably most of the Wizarding population she has come to contact with in that case. xD), and she doesn't blame them. Often she ruins her own friendly relationships on purpose but honestly doesn't mean to do that, or that's what she likes to think.

Her therapist probably (more than probably) is her second enemy. Number one will always be reserved for herself, Elia is her own most dangerous enemy. Feel free to make her an enemy of your character.

Lovers - Who can ever love a girl like Elia? She's like that shit alien sim we all have that we do crazy things with. Will put up a wanted ad for lover soon?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Evelyn
 Posted: Jun 27 2016, 02:20 PM
Evelyn
OOC
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
EVELYN <3

ELIA & AOIFE

SIGN ME UP <3
I can see Aoife absolutely idolising Elia - she's a massive Quidditch fan and meeting her would probably make her year xD And maybe her dreams would be a little crushed when she realised Elia is actually not a fantastic person, but maybe they could bond over Quidditch and even so, I think it would be fuuun. Maaaaybe Aoife (who is a Daily Prophet journalist) could possibly interview her at some point?? Or write an article about a match and try and get a comment from Elia?

PM
^
Hunter VanDerberg
 Posted: Jun 27 2016, 02:45 PM
Hunter VanDerberg
Auror
Madly in love with Ariel Wilde
Muggleborn
20 YEARS OLD
If I got locked away and we lost it all today, tell me honestly - would you still love me the same? If I showed you my flaws, If I couldn't be strong, tell me honestly - would you still love me the same?
Hunter is a nineteen year old trainee auror. His birthday is on October 24, 2015. He is a Gryffindor alumni, and graduated in the year 2033. He has three siblings - an older brother, Jack, who passed away when Hunter was fifteen, and a set of twin sisters, Gwen and Grace, who are four years younger than him. He was a chaser for his house team in school, and still enjoys flying - though he doesn't have as much of a chance now. Originally from Asch, Netherlands, where his family still lives, Hunter currently leases an apartment in central London.
No Special Abilities
Jett

Elia and Hunter
I'm gonna be honest here. I have absolutely no idea what Hunter will think of her - which only makes me want to thread with her more http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif He's kind of sarcastic and charismatic and unsympathetic and silently judgmental, and definitely makes up his mind about someone based on a first impression. And it seems like Elia could have a few interesting first impressions, and he'd probably react a bit differently to her depending... I'm just finishing up work, so I don't have an interesting idea yet for how they'd meet, but I'm sure we can come up with one!

He'd likely know of her if she's a quidditch star, but I doubt he'd follow her enough to know a ton about her. I actually think he'd be slightly more prone to liking her if he realizes straight away that she's a metamorphagus, because his girlfriend is also one, so he'd be a bit biased toward her. So if he saw her struggling with controlling her abilities or something, he may be likely to approach her. He'd judge her for her awkwardness, appreciate her for her bluntness, as he's the same way, and he'll definitely find her superiority complex irritating, if it's incredibly obvious. Just tossing it out there, we can come up with some interesting way for them to meet at some point http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
PM
^
Elia Jerran
 Posted: Jun 27 2016, 03:29 PM
Elia Jerran
Pro Quidditch
Pureblood
24 YEARS OLD
"In this whole wide wicked world, the only thing you have to be afraid of is me."
24. Montrose Magpies Chaser. Freak of nature. Caution, Do Not Cross. She's not one of the best Quidditch players. She is the best. ;0 Stinkin' creepy-ass weirdo.
Bee

@Aoife and Elia:

YASSSS <3 Aoife is such an amusing character, I really want to thread with her. Elia would definitely get along because of Quidditch, but also because Aoife might remind Elia of her own best friend. I definitely would love to play out and see Aoife be a little sad realizing Elia isn't all cracked up to be, which probably would be most people's reactions. Elia would definitely be up for an interview at some point, yes.

I definitely would see Aoife have 'a wild Elia Jerran appeared' encounter. Maybe like in an ice cream shop or something. Or a pub, or maybe after practice and Aoife tries to get some words out of her, and Elia's like, "Hey, wanna take this to a pub? Haha, lmao?" *hair changes to a really pink color*

@Hunter and Elia:

I'd like to think that Elia will definitely rub Hunter the wrong way at first because her superiority complex, which is a natural response, I think it'll be a fine first impression, idk. Hunter might see it differently. I'd also like to think as well thatHunter still would find her complex irritating at times later on, actually. I think Hunter and Elia would get along great, because they're both blunt, and maybe Hunter could introduce her to his girlfriend later on just because. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

<p> I have a little idea. Maybe Elia and Hunter are like in St. Mungo's getting their minor injuries treated (Hunter with being an Auror and Elia probably falling down the stairs or something xD), and their medical chairs (beds?) are next to each other? And they're both waiting for their Healers (maybe they have the same healer?).

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jett
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 06:57 AM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

Elia and Hunter
Yep, that sounds about right http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif I mean, he's sort of an arrogant git himself, he's just a bit subtle about it. But I could definitely see them getting along well once Hunter gets used to her! Though, like I mentioned before, he's also almost entirely unsympathetic, especially to strangers. He has an incredibly "get over it" sort of attitude. So he won't react kindly to the self-destructive/depressive side of her if he sees it. Not until he considers her a friend, at least. In any case, your hospital idea is great http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Thanks for doing the creative thinking http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif If you wind up with the time and want to make it, go for it. If not, I'll try to get it up ASAP http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PMEmail
^
Evelyn
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 11:50 AM
Evelyn
OOC
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
EVELYN <3

ELIA & AOIFE

Aaaaaaa I think the metamorphmagus thing would definitely restore Aoife's faith in Elia, though (((: Definitely a thread, I guess it doesn't matter where (Aoife would probably follow her wherever tbh).

PM
^
Aeva Rivière
 Posted: Jul 5 2016, 12:41 PM
Aeva Rivière
Auror
Single
Halfblood
19 YEARS OLD
My mind is a mess and my heart is a wreck.
Sadistic Asshole.
No Special Ability
Jahs

Aeva and Elia
These two's personalities seem to be borderline the same so I'm thinking they'll clash, mostly because Aeva is a drunken whore. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif She's also not a fan of Quidditch or rather she never played the game, and she's currently training to be an Auror. I still think a thread between these two can be fun, and help me to work with Aeva a bit more. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

PM
^
Elia Jerran
 Posted: Jul 6 2016, 05:54 PM
Elia Jerran
Pro Quidditch
Pureblood
24 YEARS OLD
Bee

@Aeva and Elia:

Yeah, a thread between these two will be fun. Their similar repelling personalities will definitely push these two girls in a direction. Elia probably will silently brood at the fact Aeva has never played Quidditch, will mostly keep it to herself. xD I can see them having a wild encounter with each other. Aeva will also definitely give me a chance to characterize Elia a bit more. It'll be interesting to see. :3

Mmm Any thread ideas? Currently thinking myself.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Arcturus Darkbloom
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 04:50 AM
Arcturus Darkbloom
Ravenclaw
N/A
Half-Blood
17 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Being a Jerk is his special ability
Artie

Arcturus and Elia
Artie would have a massive crush on her! If he was a few years older he'd totally go for her. He would have met her at a Quidditch event somewhere. Maybe Artie could lie about his age to be better friends with Elia, then have the truth exposed? Either way, I want to see a Elia/Artie thread, even if it is just a general chat over Quidditch.

PM
^
Elia Jerran
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 04:11 PM
Elia Jerran
Pro Quidditch
Pureblood
24 YEARS OLD
Bee

@Artie and Elia:

Haha, sure! Though Elia probably could tell he's only 17, but wouldn't tell him she knew. Just for her own personal amusement. Then probably at the end she goes, "I know you're seventeen. I go to Hogwarts to scout members, y'know?" Maybe they could meet at the bookstore or something. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE