TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

I'm Not Broody; I'm Quiet, Duncan Connery | 16 | Slytherin
Duncan Connery
 Posted: May 26 2016, 11:33 PM
Duncan Connery
Slytherin
Single
Slytherin
16 YEARS OLD
"Stop calling me broody. I'm just quiet."
I'm a halfblood wizard and I'm 15. Hogwarts is my home. It's where I met Astrid, Matthew, and Ariadne, my best friends. Anything else you want to know, you can read my application.
Animagus in Training
Heather

Duncan Connery
applicationthread trackerdevelopment
Duncan is open to threading with anyone.
FRIENDS
Duncan is very close friends withAstrid and Matthew, mostly because they dragged him into it his first and second year. The new sixth year muggle student, Casey Mullane has become Duncan's brooding muggle friend thing. His friends are some of the only people he lets himself relax around. They're some of the few people who know what he is truly like, a sarcastic, snarky, broody asshole. He's open to new friends, but he won't usually start an interaction, so potential friends will need to begin any interactions.
ENEMIES
Duncan should never ever ever work with Marcus Barrow on anything at all ever again. He'll end up punching Marc's lights out and ending up in Azkaban for physical assault. Though they seem to be getting a little less antagonistic since Duncan helped heal his hand when Marc cut it while drunk.
RELATIONSHIPS
Duncan just recently broke up with his first girlfriend, Astrid. He's currently "hanging out" with and dating sort of with Jessie Meadows. If you have an idea, just post it and we can definitely discuss whether it's a viable option or not!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 10:14 AM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
because i'm broken when i'm open and i don't feel like i am strong enough
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

Duncan&Gwen
I don't know if I think they'd be friends. Gwen would probably find his broodiness a bit too much, and kinda annoying, because WHO THE HELL HAS GOT TIME FOR THAT. <-- her response to his broodiness. Anywho, I also don't think they'd be enemies. I'm hoping, and thinking, Gwen and Astrid will be good friends, though, so they'd be hanging out together by default, probably! Anyway, I think they should meet, just to see how they'll get along. Gwen can be pretty persistent when it comes to friendship, but she might also be hesitant due to him being Slytherin, and she is a muggle and all. She might not be overly welcomed by Slytherins in general, though Matthew and Duncan might be proving her wrong. And right.

ANYWHO. I think a thread would be fun with them. So where would Gwen bump into Duncan? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
^
Heather
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 12:11 PM
Heather
Single
Slytherin
24 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Super Secretary
Heather

Oh geez, um.. I mean, they could bump into each other in a class or the library or in the halls or the courtyard, anywhere public. I think you're right about the broodiness (http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif I love my broody baby) but now that Astrid and Duncan are dating, maybe proximity will cause them to be friends, kind of like Ari and Duncan in the beginning. I think a thread between them would be a challenge for me because he will probably only respond to her with his eyebrows and it will test my writing skills but I totally want to do one!
PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 01:52 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
because i'm broken when i'm open and i don't feel like i am strong enough
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

Duncan&Gwen
Oh.... my god, that's gonna annoy her so much. I LOVE THIS THREAD ALREADY. She's probably gonna storm off. OH OH OH! Can we have this thread set before she meets Astrid, and then when she realises that Duncan is her something-special, Gwen will just be like 'the fuck?' In the thread, let's not even have them introduce themselves, yeah? xD
PM
^
Honora Jackos
 Posted: Jun 27 2016, 12:36 AM
Honora Jackos
Slytherin
Single but ready to get around. Make-out slut with Marcus Barrow.
Pureblood
16 YEARS OLD
"The day I dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see Merlin."
16 candles. October baby, bitch. Talk to the hand because the face don't give a damn. Makin' out with ya' man.
No Special Ability except being a stone cold bitch with great hair.
Bee

Honora and Duncan:
They're about the same age in the same house. What's more is that they probably mingled together in some 'wealthy and elite' events. Their families might know each other (with his mum trying to get into the 'circles'?) and there's a similarity to them that could make them both great friends or even possibly childhood friends. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif How about it?

Honora also probably would tease him for his eyebrows and broodiness. Lmao.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jessie Meadows
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 02:26 AM
Jessie Meadows
Hufflepuff
Single and looking.
Muggleborn
16 YEARS OLD
You move on when your heart understands that there is no turning back.
N/A
No Special Ability
Jess

Okay, since Duncan is 'Broody', Jessie is going to want to pick his brain. This could lead to her being the friend that he never wanted, and they end up having a GREAT, AND AWESOME BFF THING after a good while of her buttering him up. OR, if you want more of an angsty option, he could end up falling for Jessie, ( because she just pesters him so much about getting to know each other ) while she lowkey chases after Matthew. So he struggles with that, and it just leads to so many tears.

<3

--------------------
Jessie Meadows ( App -- Plotter -- Tracker )
PMEmail
^
Heather
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 03:14 AM
Heather
Single
Slytherin
24 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Super Secretary
Heather

Omigod, yes, friendship, dude! Friendship! Idk what electives she is taking but he has Arithmancy and COMC, plus regular Slytherin Classes, so maybe if she takes COMC, they can talk about how nasty flobberworm mucus is when you're trying to take care of a flobberworm? Idk. But FRIENDSHIIIIIP
PM
^
Liz
 Posted: Jul 27 2016, 08:35 PM
Liz
OOC
Old and married
Muggle (unfortunately)
Just so old (30) YEARS OLD
"Seriously? I turn my back for five seconds and there's a pencil in the ceiling?"
I am a teacher. I have the power of spending all day with 8th-graders and still loving them.
Special Ability: Awkwardness
Liz

--------------------
MARC: App | Plotter | Tracker CASEY: App | Plotter | Tracker
CELIA: App | Plotter | Tracker PIETRO: App | Plotter | Tracker
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE