TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Zypher Blackthorne (josh), Zip Blackthorne/Werewolf/14/Hufflepuff
Zypher Kol Blackthorne
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 02:08 PM
Zypher Kol Blackthorne
Members
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
I made a joke once...it was a howler
N/A
N/A
Josh

ZYPHER BLACKTHORNE

Zypher Kol Blackthorne
Fourteen
Werewolf - Hufflepuff
Dylan Sprayberry
It's ZIP! Yes...my adorable little werewolf puppy face cutie! He is such a sweet kid and things haven't always been easy on this kid. I mean really? He lost his parents the day after he found out he was a wizard! If that ain't a kick to the heartstrings then I don't know what is. Then he moved around from foster home to foster home and no one really wanted him because they never tried their best to understand what a great loss that he had taken. Then he finally has a home and then he gets bitten and cursed for the rest of his life. Yeah kids a mess but who wouldn't be. He decided that he wasn't going to make friends just because he thinks he is better off without them. But he needs them. Badly. He needs to be taken and loved and shown kindness and then maybe he can start living because life is too short to be the way he is. You want to be his friend go for it! You want to find a way to be his enemy go ahead you jerks! I want Zip to experience a life filled with regrets, with love, with more heartache, friends, enemies, a family that he needs. Be whatever you want to be in his life and most of all have fun with it.

Relationships
None ATM

--------------------
ZIP - HUFFLEPUFF - 4TH YEAR - WEREWOLF
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Krissu
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 03:13 PM
Krissu
OOC
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Jessica & Zypher
Hey! I basically have Jessica who is in same house as Zypher but she is two years older than him. But they still could have met in the common room probably. Jessica does know bit about being not accepted. Since she grow up having just on parent and well since girl grow her life until she was 11 without knowing she was actually witch, she grow up in muggle world. Her father, who died before she was even born was a wizard but her mother didn't know it or didn't show it out until girl was 11. So she has her whole life being alone most of times since she was too afraid to make friends in muggle world. Also no one wanted to be her friend since strange things happened around here, her magic about what she had no idea. But when she came here to Hogwarts things changed. People here were so much nicer and she have even opened up to some people around here. Also she have made some friends. She thinks as Hogwarts her home now.

Anyways long story but idk I guess I wanna say I could see them being friends in some point for sure. She can be his friend for sure. She doesn't judge people by the cover for sure, she wants to get to know the real them and she really isn't very trusting, so with her needs to be patient.

PM
^
Jett
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 03:36 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

Zip and Graceeeeeee <3
These two threading is literally so obvious that it hurts. But she won't be at Hogwarts until next term. Grace is THIRTEEN atm, but will be fourteen by next school year and will be joining fourth year. She's a muggle. And Hunter's little sister. I think you know this? ANYWAY. I envision her as a Ravenclaw... or a slytherin. But definitely not a Hufflepuff so they will not be in the same house. Grace is super friendly, and would probably adore him. She'd most likely be more intrigued than concerned about him being a werewolf, because she likes to know everything about everything and she's not very easily intimidated. She's also incredibly flighty, so she probably has the tendency to be a really great friend one minute and then a completely distracted, shit friend the next.

But I can definitely see them being friends of some sort, and we can play with how close they wind up being. Maybe they're on and off friends? Or maybe he'll wind up being friends with Gwen, her sister, who is actually a Puff and played by Vilde, and they can interact that way. Or maybe they can be super close best friends and she can fall in love with him at some point way down the road knowing full well he's gay, and have a mini temper-tantrum over it or something, but then get over it. IDK, just throwing ideas out there http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

In any case, Grace can only thread outside of Hogwarts right now, until NEXT term starts. So we could try to come up with a way to thread them outside of school or just wait it out. I might be able to say she's visiting Hunter in London over Christmas break or something if you wanted to just do a short one now, and then a better one later? IDK, let me know what you think!

PMEmail
^
Shane Rogers
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 11:58 PM
Shane Rogers
Hufflepuff
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
Umbra

Yeah, there is no way these two cant meet. Not only do are they both werewolves and in hufflepuff but they also think that because of what they are they are unable to be cared about. Plus add on the fact that well.....where did the parents go? lol.

Maybe these two could run into eachother at the Shreaking shack, or maybe get into a fight while in wolf form and end up changing back facing eachother?
PM
^
Jahs
 Posted: Sep 23 2016, 03:59 PM
Jahs
OOC
Married
Muggle
19 YEARS OLD
Expect the Unexpected
Just Jahs.
No Special Ability
Jahs

I can offer Astrid. She's a fifth year Gryffindor, a bit rough on the outside but really sweet and loyal once you get to know her. She';s a bit depressive at the moment because her and Duncan, her first and only boyfriend, recently broke up and she feels like theres no point to have people if they'll just leave. Her friendships have become estranged and her animagus is a wolf.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE