TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

The Night Is Dark And Full Of Secrets, Shane Rogers Plotter
Shane Rogers
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 09:48 PM
Shane Rogers
Hufflepuff
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
Umbra

Shane Rogers
The Night is Dark and Full of Secrets
Shane has been through a lot in his life. Whether it be his parents sending him to his cousins because they didn’t know how to handle him getting bitten by a werewolf. This is one of the many events that has shaped him into who he is. Some say hes to quiet and seems like someone who doesn’t want anyone else around in his life. While others say hes a bit of a nutter who has a twisted sense of humor. The people who really know him though say that he is fiercly loyal and would do anything for anyone if they needed help. Yet at the same time when it comes to his past and anything that deals with home he seems mum on the subject. Shane is someone who lives only in Hogwarts because that’s the only place he wants to be. The world outside has done nothing but mess with him and he is sick of it all. Hogwarts is home and only during the summer does he feel any less happy.

Friends

There aren't many of these in Shanes life. He has kept to himself and has tried to make it so that most people wont talk to him. This is basically because He knows once they find out about what he is most people will freak out and run, or worse, write theyre parents and make him leave Hogwarts. To even attempt to get passed this shell he has created you have to show that you actually want to know him, to actually see him for who he truly is and willing to be loyal no matter what you find out about him.

Enemies

Those who seem to think they are better then everyone else, hurt those around them and seem to think its funny that others hurt. These are the people who Shane hates the most. Those who have no regard for those around them and only want to make themselves look better make him sick. He has no issue telling you to your face that you piss him off and trust me, those eyes your looking into hide an animal you don't want to screw with.

Lovers

To get to this point you have to have been his friend and get passed his shell. Once you do that and you learn his secrets Shane might end up finding he has a little more then just friendship blooming in his heart and mind. If you accept him for who he is, all of it, you will find that you have someone who would live, die and fight for you. Someone who would do anything for you and then some. Is that what you want? Danger with a bit of romance?

THANKS HANNAH OF CAUTION & ATF
PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 04:34 AM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
because i'm broken when i'm open and i don't feel like i am strong enough
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

Shane&Gwen
YES. Shane must meet Gwen, because Gwen is an "old soul" http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Though, not really. She's very calm and kind, and she hates drama, and she doesn't want any trouble with anyone. She certainly doesn't think she's better than anyone else, but if people make her feel like she isn't worth anything, she'll give you a piece of her mind.

She's fiercely loyal, though, and she'll do anything for her friends, so they'd have that in common. I actually have something in mind that might work, but I don't have time to lay down the details! I'll try to PM you or something, if you're interested! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

PM
^
Shane Rogers
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 09:54 PM
Shane Rogers
Hufflepuff
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
Umbra

Very interested. Pm me at your leasure
PM
^
Heather
 Posted: Jul 4 2016, 03:15 AM
Heather
Single
Slytherin
24 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Super Secretary
Heather

shane & mari
So i only really have one idea so far and that is to totally exploit Shane's caring side and his not wanting to see others hurt. Like, I was kinda thinking Mari can fall out of a tree and hurts her ankle bad and he rushes her to the hospital wing as fast as he can and they bond while she's in the hospital bed, telling him that she wasn't truly as upset as he thought she was, she was just taking on his emotions as an empath and was worried and nervous and scared for herself because he was worried, nervous, and scared for her or something like that. And she can be sitting on the bed and he can sit beside her on a chair and after she tells him about her ability, maybe he tells her about his and she finds it super interesting and like whoa a real werewolf thats so cool and hes like what? youre not scared?

idk. an idea. if you have any other ideas, we can do that; this is just a start. If you want to do this one, i can start it just lmk ok?

PM
^
Liz
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 01:45 AM
Liz
OOC
Old and married
Muggle (unfortunately)
Just so old (30) YEARS OLD
"Seriously? I turn my back for five seconds and there's a pencil in the ceiling?"
I am a teacher. I have the power of spending all day with 8th-graders and still loving them.
Special Ability: Awkwardness
Liz

--------------------
MARC: App | Plotter | Tracker CASEY: App | Plotter | Tracker
CELIA: App | Plotter | Tracker PIETRO: App | Plotter | Tracker
PM
^
Nova Watson
 Posted: Aug 9 2016, 06:32 PM
Nova Watson
Members
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
Sydney

WEREWOLF BUDDIES and who knows what could happen in the future for these two http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
Shane Rogers
 Posted: Aug 9 2016, 06:57 PM
Shane Rogers
Hufflepuff
N/A
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
N/A
Umbra

NOVA/SHANE I'm down for any thread you want to do. Set it up and I will post
PM
^
Theodora Joynson
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 11:54 AM
Theodora Joynson
Members
She'd like to see you try
Half-Blood
16 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Animagus
Everest

Shane and Theo Friends or Rivals. By the start, it would be difficult to determine how they would end up. It can go either way. I'm willing to start a thread so if you're interested, hit me up!
THANKS ♥
PM
^
Jett
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 08:55 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

Matthew and Shane
OKAY. So, Matthew is far too nice to be Shane's enemy. He also might be a little too outgoing and excitable for Shane's liking, I'm not sure. They would have known each other since they started school, as they're both sixth years. So I'm thinking they can either be friends or acquaintances, depending on what you need for Shane. If you want them to be good friends, it would make complete sense for Matthew, and if you think they'd be a bit distant, that's fine too. I feel like if they didn't become friends right off the bat, Matthew wouldn't spend a whole lot of time trying to befriend Shane because they seem pretty different. So if they're friends, Matthew is in the midst of breaking up with his girlfriend and could probably use someone to vent to. And if they aren't friends... well, we can shove them together somehow. Matthew works at the three broomsticks, maybe he's serving when Shane comes in? Maybe Shane just had a bad full moon and looks like shit and Matthew is super annoying and asks a whole bunch of questions? I dunno, there are tons of possibilities. He's definitely the type to talk to him even if they aren't really good friends. So basically, I was useless here and their relationship is completely up to you.

Hunter and Shane
I don't know what you guys have planned for Shane and Gwen, but Hunter is Gwen's older brother and sort of a complete git. He'd give Shane the hardest time if he knew something was going on between them. He's also incredibly observant, and a bit of a man whore TBH, so he'd most likely notice if Shane wanted something from Gwen, even if nothing was actually going on and STILL give him a hard time. So, could be fun in the future http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Grace and Shane
I'm way ahead of myself, Grace is totally not made yet. HOWEVER, when she is, she'll be attending Hogwarts next year as a fourth year. She's Hunter and Gwen's youngest sister, and she's going to be AWESOME! I'll have her finished soon, so they could even meet over Christmas break or something before she starts attending school. She'll be a muggle, like Gwen.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE