TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

A Kidnapping, Jessica Kim|October 29th
Ariadne O'Rieley
 Posted: Jun 23 2016, 06:59 PM
Ariadne O'Rieley
Slytherin
N/A
Muggleborn
16 YEARS OLD
"I don't know who I am anymore."
no special ability
Jo

Ladies don't start fights
but they finish them
Ari was bored. She had been in her dorm room all day because she hadn't been in the mood to see or talk to anybody, including Matthew. When he had begged her to come out, and she refused, he then went off to Hogsmeade on his own. Then she realized what a HUGE mistake she had made when she decided not to go with him Duncan and Astrid. It had been a few weeks since Astrid had told her her Duncan secret, but that didn't mean anything. Astrid could still jump ships and steal Matthew away from her. It was far too late to start walking down, because then it would be almost curfew and she would have to walk right back and that would be pointless. She sighed. They had probably tricked poor Duncan into the shrieking shack and abandoned him and gone off together on some romantic date. Getting frustrated, Ari decided that she needed to rant to somebody about it. And it could've been anybody. ANYONE.

She went down to the common room and saw that nobody was there. She sighed. Of course EVERYONE went to Hogsmeade. She sighed. She hoped she didn't have to go to the kitchens and vent to one of the houseelves, or the librarian. The second she went outside the common room, she spotted a Hufflepuff. Weird. Hufflepuff's normally didn't travel down to the dungeons unless it was for Potions class. She recognized her as a sixth year who was actually in one of her classes, she wasn't sure which one, as they seemed to blur together this term. She couldn't remembered the name of the girl and hoped it was Jessica.

She went and grabbed the poor girl's arm and said, "We are going to come in here and talk!"

Poor girl didn't know what she was getting herself into. But it was nail biting. She couldn't talk to Matthew about this OBVIOUSLY, and she had no other friends outside the group that were trust worthy. So Jessica would have to work.

She took a deep breath and let it all out, "So I'm worried that my boyfriend Matthew is going to be stolen from me by the evil Astrid.She's with Duncan right now but that doesn't mean that she is going for Duncan to get closer to Matthew because Duncan and Matthew are pretty close friends, and I feel like I'm thrown in the middle and forced to be friends with them, I would be perfectly happy if it was just me and Matthew who just hung out all the time then my world would be perfect."

She could tell the Hufflepuff looked really lost in what she said. Ari wasn't even sure if she made sense in her own head. But she sat and waited to see if the Hufflepuff girl had caught any of what she said.

@Hunter VanDerberg

PM
^
Jessica Kim
 Posted: Jun 24 2016, 11:09 AM
Jessica Kim
Hufflepuff
Single
Student/Hufflepuff
16 YEARS OLD
N/A
Even if I were to lose everything, if I just had you, I'd be fine
N/A
Krissu

J
essica was bored and so she ended up wandering all around the castle. In some point girl ended up being near dungeons with out realizing it even.She just was thinking about something there but her thoughts were interrupted by someone suddenly when she was grabbed and bring into somewhere.

When she looked around she realized she was in Slytherin common room. Girl sighed and looked up the girl who had grabbed her. She could tell by voice it was girl. She remember her from her one class they shared together being sixth years. If she was right girl name was Ariadne.

When the girl said something then she got lost middle of the big sentences there. It didn't make any sense for her there. When she repeated that all in her mind what she just heard then it slowly began to make sense.

"You date with Matthew? Duncan is Matthew friend? Astrid dates with Duncan? You are worried that Astrid got close with Duncan only because she wants to take Matthew away from you?" she asked there these questions. She tried to get more sense of it all what she just heard. She hopes that will make now soon more sense to her and maybe she could even help girl out even if she has never needed to worry about dating yet or about someone stealing away her boyfriend.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE