TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Rebellious Actions, Vy| Hogsmeade|New Years
Ariadne O'Rieley
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 01:48 AM
Ariadne O'Rieley
Slytherin
N/A
Muggleborn
16 YEARS OLD
"I don't know who I am anymore."
no special ability
Jo

Ari sat on one of the sides of her four poster bed. She had dug out he alcohol that she had saved and promised herself that she would never ever dig out again. But here she was. Feeling like an alcoholic even though she had only touched the stuff once in her entire life. But what can you turn too when you have literally nobody left in your life to go too? What can you do when the whole world is against you? The layers of black hair flooded down her shoulders as she looked at the full bottles before her. She told herself she wouldn't do it again until she was of age, but yet she was breaking that promise. Why should she care? Everyone broke promises. Apparently that was okay to do now. So why should this promise be any different?
<br>
She whispered, "fuck it."
<br>
She opened the bottle and took a giant swig. This was muggle beer. She didn't remember how she got ahold of it, but she didn't regret it. She took a couple more swigs and looked at the bottle. The shit really was nasty. She couldn't understand why anyone would commit there life too it. But it was just this once right? Then she would never do it again. She stood up. It was New Years. Down stairs in the great hall there was s giant party and people where celebrating the new year. But Ari didn't have anything to celebrate. She didn't have anyone to celebrate with. And what was she celebrating anyways? The start to a miserable year? Ya that was up lifting... She looked down at the grounds out the window of her dormitory. There seemed to be a more fun party going on down at hogsmeade. That might be better... She thought. She wouldn't have to be forced to talk to people she knew. Or forced to see or talk to... Him...
<br>
So she decided. She would sneak out and go to Hogsmeade. The chances of her getting caught were slim. The professors where probably too worried about the party down in the great hall to worry about anybody sneaking out. She sighed and discovered she was right. Sneaking out was easy. And she blended in because she wore black and her hair didn't stick out anymore because it was black as night as well. She finally made it to Hogsmeade. It was wild. Anyone who was anyone was probably there. But Ari wanted to do something. She wasn't sure what it was, she just hoped that it would be rebellious. She had to start off the year right. She was after all a brand new person. A brand new person who did new things, who didn't want to try anymore or put in the effort to get people to like her. That was what had become of her. And he was to blame.
PM
^
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 02:32 AM
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
Ministry
Single AF
Muggleborn
19 YEARS OLD
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
I'm just lazy af, so read my app. The link's up there!
No Special Ability
Heather

31 December, 2035/1 January, 2036 | @Jo Number One | Mentioned: @Jett

ignorance is bliss, cherish it
God, where the fuck was Hunter when he needed him? God dammit. And he hadn't found anyone he knew in the crowd, which was a huge feat in and of itself, because Vy knew way too many fucking people. But they were all cool. But none of them were here. Not even Renee, who was fucking awesome, by the way, because she was American and smart and didn't care what anyone said. Anyways, off topic. He still hadn't found anyone he knew and he still hadn't gotten a text from Hunter saying where he was on this most festive and joyous of occasions. Though he wasn't expecting a text. Because Hunter was pissed at him. But still! Like... what the fuck.

He'd already had three shots of firewhiskey, a butterbeer, and he'd brought his weed along, but hadn't found anyone to share it with because he hadn't found anyone. This sucked dragon balls. He was wandering around Hogsmeade for the time being. He'd wanted to hang out with Hunter, but figured he should give his best friend space. Because who knew if they'd be best friends anymore. Hunter had just found out that Vy was not as straight as Hunter had thought. And reacted... negatively, to say the least. Ariel had been there to keep much of the judgmental comments from coming out of Hunter's mouth, but he knew Hunter would need some time to process his reaction. And whether he'd still be Vy's friend. Vy sighed.

And so, walking through the crowded streets of the lit-up buildings, he was sipping a butterbeer, his second, and then bumped into someone. "Whoa! Sorry, I... Ari? What the fuck happened to your hair?"

Why was her hair black? Just... Why? Ari was always proud of her long, red hair! And while Vy and she hadn't been close during his school years, he'd known who she was through Hunter, who she'd hung off of all the time, trying to get his attention and calling him "Hunterkins," to which Vy still mercilessly teased Hunter about to this day. But now her hair was black and.... What the fuck?

PM
^
Ariadne O'Rieley
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 02:49 AM
Ariadne O'Rieley
Slytherin
N/A
Muggleborn
16 YEARS OLD
"I don't know who I am anymore."
no special ability
Jo

Moving through the crowd at Hogsmeade was almost over whelming. She was almost tempted to go back to her dormitory and hide under her covers and feel sorry for herself. She obviously didn't know anybody there, so she questioned her actions to go in the first place. Oh ya... Him. She didn't want to see him. She was so lost in thought that she didn't see where she was going and was rudley bumped into. She turned around and was about to accuse the person of running into her, but saw a familiar face. She didn't remember his name but remembered that he was a friend of Hunter's... Would he be here?! She hadn't even thought about that. Then she remembered that she hated him just like everyone else. Because the entire world was against her. He commented on her hair. Oh ya. That. She then felt a little bad because he remembered her name, but she had yet to remember his. She knew it was weird and foreign, but with her dizzy mind she wouldn't remember unless she said something.
<br>
She said, "yeah, I dyed it... Because... Reasons."
<br>
This was supposed to be a night that she was supposed to forget everything. She was supposed to have one night to where None of her problems mattered. To where she can escape the hell she lived in. But strangers kept bringing up the past making it hard to forget. And it sucked. She didn't like it one bit. She wished she could crawl up in a hole and forget the world. But that apparently couldn't happen. No matter how much she tried, the world always fought against her and won. No matter how much she tried to forget, the world would try and squeeze it's way into her mind making it extremely difficult to forget the reality she lived in.
<br>
She asked, "is your little friend here?"
<br>
She made sure to put emphasis on the word "friend". She had grown up quiet a bit and she wanted this guy to know that she had. He had known her back when she was niave about everything. Back when everything was a fairy tale and she held the world in her hands. Sometimes she wished she could go back to those times. Back to where her handsome prince would come and rescue her and frogs turned into princes, but sadly, everything had to go wrong because that's the way it was.
PM
^
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
 Posted: Sep 21 2016, 10:43 PM
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
Ministry
Single AF
Muggleborn
19 YEARS OLD
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
I'm just lazy af, so read my app. The link's up there!
No Special Ability
Heather

ignorance is bliss, cherish it
Still reeling, Vy was trying to calm himself down enough to figure out what was even going on with Ari. It took him a moment to process what she'd said and he raised an eyebrow at her. "Because 'reasons?' What reasons would Princess Ariadne have for changing her hair color?" He was seriously confused and interested in whatever she was going through. Because for someone to change their hair color, something they loved about themselves, and so drastically too, there had to be some good, solid reasons. Unless Ari was being overdramatic like she had been when they'd been in school together.

Then she asked if his 'little friend' was here and he was confused again. Who? This... whole conversation was strange. Did she mean Hunter? He'd better ask... "Do you mean Hunter? He's... kind of mad at me right now. He's being super over-dramatic and super lame. Like, he should just get over it. People are gay." He huffed and looked at her, realizing he'd just spewed out probably too much information and this is why his coworkers told him he wasn't allowed to do the talking. He fought the flush that tried to cover his cheeks.

Thinking on it, something hit him. Ari was in Hogsmeade. Students weren't supposed to be here. "Wait. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the other students?" If she was, he'd feel responsible for her and would end up following her around the whole time, which meant he wouldn't be allowed to smoke the pot he had stashed in his back pocket.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE