TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Thinking Out Loud, Loïc Bertrand | 17 | Ravenclaw
Loïc Bertrand
 Posted: Jun 24 2016, 02:59 PM
Loïc Bertrand
Ravenclaw
Forever alone
Muggleborn
17 YEARS OLD
“He's a wallflower. You see things. You keep quiet about them. And you understand.”
He's the kind of guy you don't pay attention to and he's fine with that. If anything, he makes sure it stays that way. Loïc is pretty good at listening, not so much at giving good advice, but definitely resourceful. Observant, he knows most of what's happening in the school and yet won't tell a soul. The fact that he's too shy to speak with random people helps though.
No Special Ability
Loïc "Low eek"

17yo - Muggleborn - 7th, Ravenclaw
Loïc Bertrand
Born in Bristol of French parents, Loïc considers himself English. He sometimes resents them for not having given him an English first name. The rest of the time, he's concerned by their tendencies to use him to attract attention - particularly since the Statute - and does his best to avoid them.

At school, he goes unnoticed and tries to keep it that way. Loïc has a few loyal friends he's known for the most part of his life in Hogwarts, but he almost never approaches new people on purpose. It's hard to make him talk to you, even more to make him talk loud enough to hear what he's saying. Paradoxically, Loïc is interested in journalism and perfectly able to act ruthless if it's worth the money. And he's definitely not straightforward when it comes to revenge.
  • Resourceful
  • Smart
  • Joyful
  • Strong-willed
  • Achiever
  • Observant
  • Extremely shy
  • Merciless
  • Too curious
  • Easily bored
Wanted
Friends: As I said, he has a few friends he's known since his first year. They can be in 6th year too but hardly younger than that. Although he won't be the one that starts a discussion with a complete stranger, he'll follow if you make contact as long as it's not too detrimental.

Enemies: A word perhaps too strong, but he can have rivals or people that don't like him for some reason.

Romantic interest: He's far too shy to make a move, but he had crush on people before and probably will have some more.

Other: Feel free to share your ideas! I'm not looking for something specifically.
Relationships
None yet. Loïc is all alone. Help him making friends and you'll get cookies!
PM
^
Laser
 Posted: Jun 24 2016, 09:58 PM
Laser
OOC
Single
Squib
17 YEARS OLD
You Eat The Ears First!
N/A
N/A
Laser

Loïc && Andrea

I think Andrea would like him. She isn't really a shy person, but she is kinda rough around the edges and sarcastic. Andi isn't mean, she is just scared of the world around her and doesn't want to seem weak. I think that if she found him just sitting around by himself she might engage him in conversation, as long as she's having an okay day. She's a hopeless romantic sort of person, but I don't think she'd flirt with him until she gets to know a little about him.

PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jun 27 2016, 06:28 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
because i'm broken when i'm open and i don't feel like i am strong enough
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

Loïc & Gwen
Now, Gwen is a fifth year... BUT SHE'S A MUGGLE, so this is her first year, and she's bound to step on some toes. So I'm just posting here ANYWAY. Besides, Gwen's a pretty "grown up" person. She's still got her teenage ideas, but her ideals are as good as gone. Her brother was killed when she was eleven, which meant a lot of work for her. ANYWHO, not the point. I just think she might appreciate someone like Loïc, but it's all up to you!

PM
^
Sky
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 02:57 AM
Sky
OOC
single again and this time I INTEND TO STAY THAT WAY omfg
Glitter
20 YEARS OLD
I'm never what I like, I'm double sided, and I just can't hide, I kind of like it when I make you cry
I am obsessed with Apollo and Artemis. I ADORE THEM. Foxes are my favorite animal, and Autumn is my favorite season. I'm also madly in love with Colin O'Donoghue and Zedd. Pick up lines are amazing, the dorkier the better. I am basically Jackie Burkhart, a beautiful girl with a shrill demanding voice. Pretty hard to ignore.
Loud and Fabulous
Sky

Loïc & Violetta

I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

No but for real. I was! Okay, so I read up on Loïc and let me just tell you that Vi is most definitely going to have a crush on him because he is SHY AND ADORABLE AND JUST CUTE and also because I myself have a crush on Dane.

That’s not the point of this, though.

Okay, so Vi is a very excited 6th Year Ravenclaw. I am 100% sure she’s the complete opposite of Loïc so whether or not they have been friends is entirely up to you. IF you would like them to already be friends, Vi would be the kind of friend that always tries to make him laugh, always looking out for him, and she would 100% flirt with him ALL THE TIME. She would not be subtle. However - if you don't want them to be friends, only house mates, then she would still be the one to go up to him and try to befriend him. Whether he likes her or not http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif She is persistent, she will make sure you are 1000000% sure you do not want to be her friend.

OR IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS, THAT’S COOL TOO, JUST LET ME KNOW AND WE’LL WORK SOMETHING OUT http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

PMEmail
^
Scotty
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 08:16 PM
Scotty
OOC
Saving myself for Jake Gyllenhaal
Just straight lean.
19 YEARS OLD
I can hear that purple calling, I can hear the Perkys calling
Probably angry. Probably.
Special Ability: Seething Rage
Scotty

Loïc & Braden

Okay, first? Love it. Love him. Perfect.

Second: Loïc definitely seems like a guy that Braden would get along with. Someone who's laid-back, wants to stay out of the spotlight? Definitely, sign me up, YES. They don't have to be friends, but I totally think something cool could come out of it. AND they're both 17. And only, like, a year apart. It practically writes itself, I don't know.

If you wanna try something, hit me up! I'd love to run through a thread with ya, I'm sure we could figure something out. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

PM
^
Loïc Bertrand
 Posted: Jul 1 2016, 12:33 PM
Loïc Bertrand
Ravenclaw
Forever alone
Muggleborn
17 YEARS OLD
“He's a wallflower. You see things. You keep quiet about them. And you understand.”
He's the kind of guy you don't pay attention to and he's fine with that. If anything, he makes sure it stays that way. Loïc is pretty good at listening, not so much at giving good advice, but definitely resourceful. Observant, he knows most of what's happening in the school and yet won't tell a soul. The fact that he's too shy to speak with random people helps though.
No Special Ability
Loïc "Low eek"

Loïc & Andrea
I think he's going to have a huge crush on her while not trying anything to make it known. At least, not beside a few efforts to appear less boring when she's nearby. She's completely the kind of person he'd admire for her ability to be herself so openly and that'd be what have drawn his attention on Andrea in the first place.

As for their relationship, if she came to talk to him, he probably blushed to death/squeaked a little when trying to talk/did nice things to show he's paying attention since his voice wasn't reliable at all. Depending on how many times it happened, he's able to talk to her normally now but keeps blushing every time he becomes too self-conscious.

Loïc & Gwen
He's pretty friendly and tends to help discreetly, so I was thinking about some kind of silent companionship (for the moment and we'll see what happens in game later). Like, he saw she was nervous, helped her, smiled when she noticed who did it but never really went to talk to her. He probably just mumbled something if she tried to engage the conversation http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

It might be simpler to just thread and see what happens though.

Loïc & Violetta
She wore him out http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif I'm pretty confident that Loïc was slightly terrified at first but then he got used to her and eventually considered her a friend.

Chances are good that he noticed her crush but he's not sure if she's serious or not and certainly don't want to know. So every time she flirts, he blushes and changes the subject as quickly as he can because he's too embarrassed to dare asking.

Basically she would be a good friend of him and he feels at ease with her except when she flirts.

Loïc & Braden
I can totally see them being friends! I've no idea how since they aren't in the same house or year, but we can definitely figure something out. It probably happened during Braden's first year though given that Loïc made most of his friends in his own first two years.

Beside that, hm... He doesn't freak out much outside of social interactions and takes things one at a time so it might help relaxing Braden from time to time. He also enjoys playing jokes, but he likes it even better when nobody realizes who did it (although his friends know him well enough to get a general idea). Loïc is never cruel for no reason though, so it's good-natured fun. It can be a way for them to have met, I don't know.

As for a thread, I'll PM you when I got time for a new one http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
PM
^
Liz
 Posted: Jul 1 2016, 05:12 PM
Liz
OOC
Old and married
Muggle (unfortunately)
Just so old (30) YEARS OLD
"Seriously? I turn my back for five seconds and there's a pencil in the ceiling?"
I am a teacher. I have the power of spending all day with 8th-graders and still loving them.
Special Ability: Awkwardness
Liz

I have an outgoing fifth-year Hufflepuff (Marc) who considers nothing more fun than trying to make quiet people talk! He wouldn't be scared off by the age difference. He'd either annoy the living daylights out of Loïc or maybe, possibly wear him down a little bit.

--------------------
MARC: App | Plotter | Tracker CASEY: App | Plotter | Tracker
CELIA: App | Plotter | Tracker PIETRO: App | Plotter | Tracker
PM
^
Theodora Joynson
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 11:40 AM
Theodora Joynson
Members
She'd like to see you try
Half-Blood
16 YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
Animagus
Everest

Loïc and Theo Loïc seems like someone Theo wouldn't get along with. I'm sure she would take advantage of his shyness and attempt to embarrass him publicly. So... If you are interested with starting a rivalry with Theo, just hit me up!
THANKS ♥
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE