TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

LTM Timeline Poll, Repeat January/February?

Should we repeat January and February IC?
Yes [ 16 ]  [100.00%]
No [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 16
Guests cannot vote 
Jett
 Posted on Aug 22 2016, 12:53 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

LTM Timeline Poll
Hi guys!!! I've chatted about this with a few of you already, but I wanted to go ahead and post a poll so that I can get everyone's opinion. I've been tossing the idea around of repeating January and February IC, the reason being that we've had several people on vacation throughout August, myself included, and it's been a pretty slow month. So, we can either go on as normal and begin March a week from now, or we can repeat January and February across the next month, and March would then begin on November 1st.

If we repeat, you'll be free to create threads any time from the end of December (because I feel like we just skipped Christmas) through to the end of February, and even the beginning of March if you'd like. Also, if we decide to repeat these months, I'll most likely go ahead and set up a New Year's Eve event or something since we'll have the time for it.

EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE, as I'd like to get this sorted out before the end of August, but preferably over the next few days to be honest. Once we've come to a conclusion about this, I'll be posting an update with some new rules/information/etc, so keep an eye out for that as well. You just have to vote in the poll, but if anyone wants to actually reply with opinions, that's fine too I'd love to hear them!!

THANKS GUYS!

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE