TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Gwen's Book Of Scraps, a polaroid scrapbook
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 07:32 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
because i'm broken when i'm open and i don't feel like i am strong enough
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

Gwen's
Polaroid scraps
Another dusteater
This is my scrapbook! With pictures! And it's awesome!
All the things that matter to me in this world have got a place right here. I love these people. I love these places. I love these things. And I will keep this book with me until the day I die, or something really bad happens. I got it as a gift from Hunter and Jack in 2028 for Christmas, so I am only eight years old. I got a vintage polaroid camera for my last birthday, and I'd wanted some place to put the pictures. And there it was! For Christmas! My brothers are the best brothers in the world. I swear to only put pictures of things I like in here. Like Grace. And horses. Especially Odin and Midnite. They are cute.

Huh. Seems I never really put up any of my polaroids here... It's 2036 now. And I found this book when I was home for Christmas. Almost like a second Christmas present. Shit has happened since 2028. But it's better now. I'm even at Hogwarts! Not as a witch. But even so. I'm there. And there's great people here. And the memories I get from this place, I don't ever want to forget, so time to grit my teeth and get this shit done!

PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 08:09 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

Felt only right to have my brothers first. They are such posers.

And they take themselves way too seriously. I miss Jack.
PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 08:17 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
No Special Ability
Vilde

wonderful, beautiful Grace, the best sister ever. taken a couple years back.
PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 08:18 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
No Special Ability
Vilde

my blackmail picture of Hunter. Mwahahaha. Obvs old pic.

PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 08:24 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
No Special Ability
Vilde

my beautiful Midnight
PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 08:41 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
No Special Ability
Vilde

if I could change this life, I would make things right
PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 08:44 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
No Special Ability
Vilde

and they tried to convince us they were just friends... Hunriel for ever.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE