TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

The International Statute Of Transparency
Jett
 Posted: May 11 2016, 01:26 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

The International Statute of Transparency

On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty five, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace.

Clause One - The Repeal of Wizarding Secrecy
I. The International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy and all of its legalities is as of this day repealed, and replaced in its entirety by the International Statute of Transparency.

II. From this day forth, all wizards, those families that include wizards, and each magical creature with the ability to think for itself is relieved from the burden of magical secrecy.

III. Each member of the magical community may exist in its natural state in any location, both magical and non-magical, in any country of the world without fear of repercussion.

Clause Two - Transparency of Ability
I. Each person will be required to register themselves, or be registered by a legal guardian, according to the nature of their abilities – magical or non-magical – by the age of twelve.

II. Each registered person will be given an identification number, as well as a photo identification card which must be carried on person at all times. Failure to present photo identification when asked is considered a criminal offense.

III. In no way shall any person attempt to deceive any other person as to the nature of their abilities – any attempt to hide or manipulate the perception of one’s abilities, or any attempt to impersonate another person’s abilities is considered deceptive by law.

IV. Any form of deceit is considered an act of direct opposition to the Statute, and is punishable as treason.

Clause Three - Transparency of Information, Creation, and Practice
I. Neither community – magical nor non-magical – shall withhold from each other any information, creation or practice that may improve the quality of life, particularly in concern to health and safety.

II. Furthermore, any medicines or procedures that may serve as a cure for life-threatening diseases must be shared between communities. Failure to report a finding that may serve as a cure for life-threatening diseases is considered a criminal offence.

Clause Four - Protection of Non-Magical Persons
I. Under no circumstances will a magical person use their magical abilities to injure, humiliate or degrade any non-magical person, with the sole exception of self-defense.

II. In the event that self-defence is necessary, if that defense is magical in nature, it must not exceed the nature of the offense committed.

III. Under no circumstances will a magical person remove the thoughts or memories of a non-magical person. There are no exceptions.

IV. Under no circumstances will a magical person take control of a non-magical person’s thoughts or actions. There are no exceptions.

V. Under no circumstances will a magical person kill a non-magical person by use of magic, even in circumstances of self defense. There are no exceptions.

VI. All of the above acts are considered criminal offenses, as well as direct opposition to the statute, and are punishable as treason.

VII. Magical governments remain responsible for any and all potentially hazardous creatures within their borders, and will take full responsibility for their actions.

Clause Five - Protection of Magical Persons, Beings and Creatures
I. Under no circumstances will a non-magical person attempt to take for their own any magical object or ability.

II. Under no circumstances will a non-magical person own a pet or creature magical in nature.

III. Under no circumstances will a non-magical person manipulate or take advantage of a magical person, for use of their magical abilities.

IV. Under no circumstances will a non-magical person attempt to injure, humiliate or degrade any magical creature or being, with the sole exception of self-defense.

V. All of the above acts are considered criminal offenses, as well as direct opposition to the statute, and are punishable as treason.

Clause Six - Discrimination as a Criminal Offense
I. Any type of discrimination of a person because of their magical or non-magical ability by any person, party or community is considered a criminal offense. Any of the following acts performed in concern to magical or non-magical ability are considered discrimination:

II. Injury, humiliation or degradation of another person

III. Refusal of admittance into any public area

IV. Refusal of any service that is not potentially dangerous or harmful to a person

Clause Seven - The Upholding of Individual Laws
I. The individual, respective laws of both the magical and non-magical communities are to be upheld as they always have been, but are now to operate within the parameters of the Statute of Transparency.

II. Any criminal offences between two or more magical persons, or two or more non-magical persons, shall be subject to the legalities of their respective individual communities.

III. Any repercussions for criminal offences between one or more magical persons and one or more non-magical persons shall be decided upon jointly by the magical and non-magical governing bodies of the country where the offense took place.

In Conclusion
In conclusion, we, every world leader magical and non-magical who sign this Statute, agree to each clause listed. We agree to hold ourselves and our respective communities to the standards it sets forth, and to strive for unity and equality between all mankind across all nations.
THANKS AVEY
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE