TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Closed
New Poll

On The Highway To Hell, Ariadne | Hayride | Oct. 31
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 07:39 PM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
because i'm broken when i'm open and i don't feel like i am strong enough
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

@Ariadne. 387. Gwen's outfit!
i saw the light fade from the
sky
To say that Gwen was excited for Halloween would be the underestimation of a lifetime. She was beyond excited, she wasn't ecstatic, she was on fire. She'd prepared everything she'd need, and she'd done everything without magic. She was so proud, because she looked freakishly awesome, and she'd be portraying her favourite villain of all time. She'd always loved the greenhaired madman from the old movies. Gwen had always had an affinitiy for old movies. Not like, 1900's movies, but when they passed into the second millennia, she'd loved most of them, even when they looked fake as shit.

She grabbed the purple jacket and threw it over her shoulders, not putting her arms through, as she finally left the Hufflepuff common room, trying to forget the fact that she wasn't going to meet anyone. She'd be a stranger again. It was okay. Like, honestly, it was. She'd met some people, and she liked them, and she hoped to see them today, so she wouldn't be too alone. Although it might be awesome to meet new people as well! She quickly found herself walking down the ground towards the blazing fire. Her eyes scanned the area and noticed different places where people were stood. Where to first?

After a while of just watching people in actiong, carving pumpkins, looking at the fire, and deliberating the maze, she finally found herself in the hayride. It was awesome. This was definitely something they would've done at home, though the magic that seemed to hold the cart was eerier than it would've been home. Unless they'd taken their time to spray the horses. Which would've been awesome. She was sat there with a few people that she just didn't know when she saw a redhead she'd met before in a Charms class. "Ariadne!" she shouted before she could think, and then knew the damage was done. Either the girl would join her on the hayride, (she had five minutes to decide) or Gwen would totally be ignored by a girl, and be stuck on the ride with people she didn't know, thinking she was embarrassing herself. She thanked the gods she for the green hair and the crazy makeup. And that's when she suddenly realised Ariadne might not even recognise her!

PM
^
Ariadne O'Rieley
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 04:08 PM
Ariadne O'Rieley
Slytherin
N/A
Muggleborn
16 YEARS OLD
"I don't know who I am anymore."
no special ability
Jo

Somewhere along the way, she had lost Honora in the crowd and Matthew in the maze. Now she was alone. And alone was not okay in Ari Town. She hated being alone. Ari decided to walk around and maybe she would find somebody to hang out with. With no such luck in finding anyone to to talk too, Ari settled with the haunted hayride. Normally without Matthew, she wouldn't, but seeing as Matthew was no where to be seen, she didn't want to seem like she was by herself. Ari hopped on to the wagon like thing, and all of the sudden, she heard her name being yelled. Was it Matthew?! She looked around looking for her boyfriend, when all of the sudden her eyes glued on the one that called her name. A girl who had been in a few of her classes. Her name was weird like Ariadne so therefore she didn't remember how to say it. But she waved and silently pushed people out of the way to get to her. Finally, she made her way to the girl.
<p>
She smiled and said, "Hi! Thank God you said something. I was going to DIE on this ride by myself. I lost my boyfriend somewhere in the maze, and now I can't find him."
<p>
Ari could've looked where the fire was because that's where he most likely would be, but before she could get off the ride, it was too late. It was going. She grabbed onto the girl's arm scared for her life.
<p>
Ari said, "I don't do well with being scared!"
<p>
She wished Matthew was here. Matthew would calm her down. This girl didn't know how to calm Ari down when she freaked out. This girl didn't know ANYTHING. As the ride started Ari leaned into the girls shoulder. Why couldn't she have just gone over to the bon fire like Matthew had been doing at that minute? Everything would've been simpler. BUT NO. She had to go on the HAUNTED hayride. Somewhere along the way, she had lost her cape, so now she just wore her black jump suit with her red hair, so now instead of looking like fire, she just looked like a ninja. Which would be okay, except for her red hair was showing and her makeup wasn't black.
<p>
After clinging on to this strange girl for a couple minutes, Ari decided to ask who she was. Even though Ari naturally clung to people, it was weird to do so without knowing their name.

She asked, "I'm sorry, What's your name again? I recognize you from Charms don't I?"
<p>
If not, it was highly embarrassing. But after all, the girl did know Ari's name, as she should. So she was automatically put on Ari's good list.

PM
^
Guinevere VanDerberg
 Posted: Jul 11 2016, 10:40 AM
Guinevere VanDerberg
Hufflepuff
single
Muggle
15 YEARS OLD
because i'm broken when i'm open and i don't feel like i am strong enough
Gwen is a muggle, and was brought up on a farm. She was homeschooled, but she did have friends in a nearby village. Mostly, though, she spent her time playing with her brothers, Jack and Hunter, and her younger sister Grace. Then Jack was killed. And shit happened. And she applied for Hogwarts when the statute was passed, having heard so much about Hogwarts from her brother.
No Special Ability
Vilde

@Ariadne. hope you enjoy!
i saw the light fade from the
sky
Ariadne looked much more scared than Gwen felt. She'd imagined this hayride wouldn't be too scary, but the look on Ariadne's face kinda made her feel a bit on edge. Especially when the girl looked so relieved to see her and basically sat down right next to her, grabbing her arm and clinging to it. Gwen didn't know she had a boyfriend, but they hadn't really talked all that much about other things than magic in the Charms class. Gwen smiled comfortingly at her; she'd never been very fainthearted, but she didn't always enjoy the scary things either. She wasn't one to watch horror movies, apart from the really, really old ones.

"No worries, I'm glad I don't have to go on this ride on my own either. I'd be the first to go," she said with a grin, not really minding the way the girl was clinging, but at the same time, wondering if she realised they weren't that good friends. Oh well, fear did weird things to people. Like Hunter. Damn. She had no intentions of thinking about Hunter today. Not now. She was having fun. She tore herself out of her head and listened to the girl. She nodded in agreement, still not having quite shaken her older brother from her mind. "True, being scared kinda sucks. I don't get why people enjoy it so much!" she exclaimed. Which was the only reason she watched old horror movies; they weren't close to as scary as the newer ones.

The extent of this girl's fright did actually make Gwen think she needed to comfort her in some way, but she didn't know the girl, so she decided to just try to make the conversation light. "At least there's professors watching out from the scary creatures of the forbidden forest, and I'm sure they've got it all under control, considering their magic and all. Magic is great," she concluded with a grin, and gave the girl a pat on her hand that was clinging to her arm. "We'll be just fine," she said joyously. She gave Ariadne a once over, deciding the girl was dressed as a ninja of some kind. Or maybe even a samurai. No, wait, they usually wore those huge white cloth thingies.

Gwen was just about to ask when Ariadne asked what her name was. Gwen stopped short and raised her eyebrows. Wow, what an impression Gwen made on people. Sure, they only talked for so long, but really? She internally shrugged; people were pretty bad at remembering names. She was too, but she made a point of trying to remember them. At least Ariadne was no Honora. "Guinevere, but people usually call me Gwen," she finally responded, not at all letting on that she was a bit exasperated, and smiled at the scared redhead. "And we did meet in charms. I asked a whole bunch of questions. I might've been pretty excited," she said, with a condolence in her eyes; she knew she could get pretty curious about some things.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE