TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

New Years Festival Events, an overview of festivities
Jett
 Posted: Sep 7 2016, 05:23 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

Happy New Year!

THIS EVENT WILL BE ARCHIVED ON 10-7-16

Christmas has passed, and the Hogwarts students have just returned to the castle after the Holidays. But before classes begin, there’s still one thing left to celebrate! The day fades into night, but both Hogwarts castle and Hogsmeade Village are far from shutting out their lights. Because tonight is New Years Eve, and as 2036 creeps closer, so do the festivities! Between the castle and Hogsmeade, there’s something for all ages to enjoy!

HOGWARTS NEW YEAR EXTRAVAGANZA

Tonight, Hogwarts has revoked their typical curfew and encourage all students to stay up to welcome in the New Year! The tables in the Great Hall have been rearranged. Food buffets sit along the outskirts, with smaller, more intimate circular tables dotting the center. Music fills the room and leaks out to the grounds, and space has been made for a large dance floor. Party poppers and glittery decorations fill the castle. Students can make use of the castle or the grounds. Outside, lights dangle from trees and the lake has been charmed to illuminate, fading from one color to the next. At midnight, all students will want to make their way outside to see the firework show scheduled to go off at promptly midnight.

HOGSMEADE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS

Not to be outdone, Hogsmeade Village has also gone out of their way to provide a number of festivities for the older crowd. Cracks can be heard throughout the village as people from all over apparate into town to experience Hogsmeade’s Festival of Lights. The village is illuminated like no other, with beautiful lights sparkling everywhere - from tree limbs, around windows, lining the paths. Horse drawn carriage rides are offered free of charge. Combined with the snowy backdrop and a mug of spiked Hot Chocolate from the Three Broomsticks - their signature drink for the evening - those walking the streets might feel as though they’re in a fairytale rather than real life. As midnight nears, the lights dim to make way for the Hogwarts’ fireworks - of which Hogsmeade boasts a wonderful view!

THANKS AVEY
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE