TOGGLE SIDEBAR
Live the Magic
We are only as strong as we are united

THE INTERNATIONAL STATUTE OF TRANSPARENCY

"On this day, the thirteenth of June of the year two thousand and thirty four, in the spirit of honesty, safety and the equality of all mankind, the magical population and the non-magical population will no longer remain hidden from one another, but will be unified as one. Rather than withholding from one another, we today take a step toward a better future, as the union of two such extraordinary cultures and resources promises a betterment in quality of life for all. This statute applies to every living being that is capable of thinking and reasoning for itself. Either Discrimination or Deceptiveness in respect to the statute are both considered the highest form of noncompliance in all countries involved, and are punishable as treason. Every world leader, both magical and non-magical, have signed this statute in agreement that Transparency between the respective communities of the world is the best path toward knowledge and peace."

Add Reply
New Poll

Update 2, September 7, 2016
Jett
 Posted: Sep 7 2016, 06:24 PM
Jett
Admin
Site Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 YEARS OLD
I'm bleedin out, and if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you
I don't know where this is either
I don't even know where this is
Jett

UPDATE || 9-2-16

Hi guys! It's been a while since we've done an update, and there are a few things that we wanted to bring to your attention. Please read the update in its entirety, as it contains information about rules, the timeline, and a new event that we're beginning today!

Timeline
Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll concerning the timeline! Due to a number of vacations and inactivity, we've decided to repeat January and February IC. As such, you are welcome to create threads set during either month. January and February will continue throughout September, and March will begin IC on October 1st. Please make your threads accordingly!

New Years Event
Since we are repeating January and February, we will be hosting an awesome NEW YEARS FESTIVAL! You may join the event with both students (at Hogwarts) and adults (in Hogsmeade). Adults may only join the Hogsmeade event. Hogwarts students are not permitted to leave the castle grounds but if an older student or two were to sneak in, who would know? Teachers may join either event. The New Years Festival will remain open for thirty days, and will be archived on October 7th. Please prioritize these threads!

Activity Check
Alright, so... guys. We can NOT stress enough the importance of activity! August was a slow month due to vacation, and we understand that. However, we do expect activity to pick up again now that August is over. Please remember that we have rules concerning activity - one post per week per character! This rule exists for a reason, and we've been quite lax about it thus far. However, we will be expecting you to follow it more closely in the future. We'll be having our first activity check soon, and we'll be requiring a link to your last post with each of your characters. That post will have to be within a certain time frame for that character to be considered active. So keep an eye out for it and please be sure that you're posting with all of your characters to the best of your ability. If you have too many characters or lack enthusiasm for some of them, consider dropping one. Activity is what keeps our site running, and while we haven't been very strict about the rule so long as everyone is generally keeping up with their characters, we will have frequent activity checks if we feel this is being taken advantage of.

A Couple Rules
We've implemented/refined a few rules, and we just wanted to make you guys aware of them. We've set the minimum age to join the site at fifteen. Please keep this in mind if advertising or inviting friends. We've also added Chatbox Rules to the second tab in the side bar. Take a look at them and let us know if you have any questions. We'd also like to add, although this isn't a rule exactly - please use the plotters forum for plotting, rather than the chatbox. We understand that the chatbox will always be used to discuss your characters, and that's fine. But for the majority of your plotting please utilize the plotters forum when you can.

Vote on Puddifoots
Come on, guys, is this really too much to ask?!?! We were number four, and almost number three, and now we're number five because you guys aren't voting! VOTE. ON. PUDDIFOOTS. Every day. It's one of the best ways to get new members! We could literally be number one by now if everyone just clicked that little button that I took the time out of my life to place so conveniently right below the chatbox for you. Just click it. Every day. I swear to God, you'll only burn like .000001 calories, it takes incredibly little effort.

THAT IS ALL!
Andddd that should be it!! Thanks for taking the time to read this, and be sure to go and post and enjoy the New Years Event!!
THANKS AVEY
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D LOHT
SKINNED BY 'WHAT KATY DID' AT SHINE